PDA

View Full Version : Sweetest Kill in Spy vs Merc

kosmonaught
05-25-2005, 10:02 PM
This is a forum to post your most self rewarding kills in any form.

Mine just happened tonight....
Ok so I was playing warehouse as a spy with one of my friends. We were doing kind of lousy. Well one merc has a shotgun the other sniper. Near the bottom sector 2 door the shotgun guy knocks me down with a beserk. Ok well I seemed to be screwed. It gets even worse... As I am getting up he starts to taunt me "oh look your about to get up." (as hes standing there with a loaded shotgun mind you). Well as I get up he misses the shotgun shot dead on I spin around to his back and grab him. Oh looks like the tables have turned on mister merc. Of course I am taunting him like crazy come on how can this even be possible. The crunching sound of his neck after all that was definantly my most rewarding kill ever.

kosmonaught
05-25-2005, 10:02 PM
This is a forum to post your most self rewarding kills in any form.

Mine just happened tonight....
Ok so I was playing warehouse as a spy with one of my friends. We were doing kind of lousy. Well one merc has a shotgun the other sniper. Near the bottom sector 2 door the shotgun guy knocks me down with a beserk. Ok well I seemed to be screwed. It gets even worse... As I am getting up he starts to taunt me "oh look your about to get up." (as hes standing there with a loaded shotgun mind you). Well as I get up he misses the shotgun shot dead on I spin around to his back and grab him. Oh looks like the tables have turned on mister merc. Of course I am taunting him like crazy come on how can this even be possible. The crunching sound of his neck after all that was definantly my most rewarding kill ever.

Omega_224
05-25-2005, 10:07 PM
Sounds awesome and all, but... another "What's your most awesome _____" thread?

MrBisto
05-26-2005, 07:49 AM
Well, I hate threads like this but having played Pandora Tomorrow since the day of release until Chaos Theory came out and now playing Chaos since day of release, last night I had the most enjoyable kill I have ever got. I have scored some sweet grenades but this was my favourite for obvious reasons....

On Warehouse (which I hate but how else do you get people to join!), I was a merc. the spies had got off to a decent start and had the top left terminal up to 90%. Guessing they would probably choose to try and finish it, we laid down a couple of mines along the walkway. I then jumped up onto the terminal, jumped down behind it and crouched down so I was hidden from view but I could still see slightly under and to the side of the terminal along the catwalk.

Anyway, these boys were quite good with their recon (although not good enough). They used sticky cams from the vents to successfully find our mines. I heard one get shot out, then another. My partner frags one spy and he dies, I then see a flustered spy run down the, now mine free, catwalk. This is my cue! I stand up and shout "wahey!!!", I see him doing a dive roll towards me just past the lift thing that allows you to drop down to the ground and, as soon as he is upright and looking me in the visor, I pump his face full of lead for a kill. I was laughing so hard. It was just so funny at the time as I was imagining the terror and surprise he must have felt as he comes out of his roll to find me standing right behind his objective.

Epicurus_13
05-26-2005, 11:37 AM
This is not 100% confirmed, but I was playing in Rivermall once and my ally turned the fans back on, and immediately we saw a death message for one of the spies - we think he was shredded in the fan blades.

But, I supposed you want something more definite:

once, back in PT, I was plaing rivermall as a merc. My ally and I were at the bottom of the stairs in the main room (just in front of the kiosk). We'd heard movement nearby but couldn't spot any spies, so we split up and searched the shadows. I determined that my side was clear and started to turn around to see how my teammate was doing and I saw a spy coming up right behind him, and my ally was facing toward me, so he was between me and the spy. I said "look out!" but it was too late and he was grabbed. I had my recticule over his head at the time, so I just squeezed off a burst (this was PT, so the accuracy was better with the Assault rifle). I got lucky, and one of the bullets got the spy right in the face, just as he was about to snap my friend's neck. It was sweet.

OH! And the best one ever! Once, I was playing as a merc back in PT in cinema. It was a close game, because my teammate was playing SC for the first time and wasn't doing too well. I had been killing the spies a lot, and was running out of gadgets and ammo very fast. In fact, I was down to half a clip (like 14 bullets or so) and my tazer, guarding the Cafeteria ND. I would have gone to restock my ammo, but the I spotted a spy in the room. I bluffed and shone my light at him to scare him off. It worked, but I knew he was still around, and would get the ND if I went to resupply. I had planted a laser mine near the ND (inside the kiosk) a while ago, and it was still there. So I walked to the edge of the kiosk and pretended to watch the opposite direction, making a big show of turning my flashlight on and looking at the far door, leaving my back exposed, a tempting target, but the spy would have to pass by the mine to get me. I waited a moment, and sure enough the spy couldn't resist, and I heard running behind me. I didn't turn, but slowly walked forward, a little further out of the blast radius. Then - BAM! and I turned to see a dead spy crumple to the floor. My teammate and I had a good laugh about it at the start of the next round (I had been explaining it out loud when I did it, because he was dead and was watching the action).

I love SC - just don't ask me about the times things DIDN'T work out nicely.

antonio714989
05-26-2005, 04:17 PM
Well even though my kill ended up killing my merc buddy i still think it was an awesome kill.
i was on the catwalk of the warehouse on the other side by where all the sunlight shines through. Well im there standing and i see a a spy grabbing my merc teammate by the collar (u know when they grab em to pull them off the ledge) and as soon as i see this i launch a grenade over there cuz my teammate was already dead anyway and the grenade lands perfectly between my merc teammates' chest and the spies chest while the spy was grabbing him by his collar. the grenade blows up in both of their faces and the spy flies all the way to the other side of the catwalks where i was. That kill was the best kill ever. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

routeone
05-26-2005, 07:47 PM
In Pandora tomorrow I was playing with a mate of mine and he saw a spy flip over a railing and managed to snipe him in the air, it was the most unbelievable shot I've ever seen and the spy even confirmed he had full health so it was a headshot.

Rbdb1R
05-27-2005, 12:45 AM
back in PT i fell all the way from the ceiling at cinema(the one above the big screen) all the way down onto the head of a merc who was down on the ground

it was awesome