PDA

View Full Version : Invincible?

grab.snap.run
11-20-2010, 09:05 PM
Has anyone else become invincible? I was just in an advanced wanted match and after my third death I became invincible. I could not be stunned, assassinated, or poisoned. I could not assassinate or stun either but I could still poison people.

Halperin1
11-20-2010, 09:08 PM
That's just lag. It's happened to me once or twice, but only for 1-2 minutes each match.

grab.snap.run
11-20-2010, 09:23 PM
Mine lasted until the end of the match I dont know how much time was left but it was kinda funny seeing everyone in a group. My hunter was trying to kill me and I was constantly dodging then I would try stun and they would dodge then some random guy would come up and kill the one trying to kill me.

Nick1021
11-20-2010, 09:38 PM
If it exists, then it ONLY happens to my pursuers I try to stun and it happens every other time.

P.S. I stun them while they kill my partner.

grab.snap.run
11-20-2010, 10:33 PM
It would be weird if it was just lag though since they poisoned me and my screen went green but I did not die from it.

pntbalr13
11-21-2010, 11:55 AM
It happened to me once. My pursuer totally should have taken me out, but my character dodged, and so I tried stun and he would dodge and we went back and forth for 1 minute. Poor guy left the game. I wasn't invincible though because someone shot me a few minutes later.