PDA

View Full Version : Hi

mmaxwel2002
06-05-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm having trouble with finding some guy called Fracios. I get to the frozen brains, I kill one guy in the other room, go out the door and knock out the two guards hide them in the other room where they is the health and the wall mine. But where do I go, I tried climbing down the walk way but I get shot at from someone or something going across the cat walk. I also try do jump down but sam is killed jumping. What do I do and where do I go. PC Pandora Tomorrow

mmaxwel2002
06-05-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm having trouble with finding some guy called Fracios. I get to the frozen brains, I kill one guy in the other room, go out the door and knock out the two guards hide them in the other room where they is the health and the wall mine. But where do I go, I tried climbing down the walk way but I get shot at from someone or something going across the cat walk. I also try do jump down but sam is killed jumping. What do I do and where do I go. PC Pandora Tomorrow

stealthy_U
06-06-2005, 01:02 AM
Hi again well go past the wall mine and enter the room on the left (sliding door). Then in this room is a tall cabinet about half way along the wall to the right. Above the cabinet is a crawl space. Jump onto the cabinet and enter the crawl space.

Good Luck and hope it helped.