PDA

View Full Version : For now, "Something Else" is... N'Uru !!

Reverend Vader
04-29-2006, 09:17 PM
For awhile, Something Else (TM) was, in fact, Myst 5. And we unveiled this section of the Uru forums just a matter days before the Myst 5 forums suddenly appeared! (And that effectively curbed our discussion toward another project Cyan was working on, code-named LATUS.)

However, right now, Cyan is hard at work on a new version of Uru Live. If they receive the needed funding (cautious optimism!), we may yet explore new Ages together. RAWA has even referred to this new version of Uru Live using their affectionate description: 'Something Else.' ("Right now, we're working on something else.")

So, what will Uru Live 2/Uru Reloaded/New Uru/N'Uru look like?

Feel free to speculate!

Toztabud
04-30-2006, 02:31 AM
Yes! It's back!

TheFourthDoctor
05-02-2006, 06:53 PM
I suspect we might be seeing some Ages previously unimagined. Apparently, the "DRC are working on restoring" such Ages as Kahlo, Eder Delin, and a couple of other Eder's. It's probably reasonable to speculate that we might yet see such Ages as Negilahn, or maybe even some Ages mentioned in the Books (Gemedet, Ko'ah, etc).

Thessalor
12-12-2006, 06:01 PM
I have been waiting a while for this new thing to come out. Uru is my favorite game in the series, and the most breathtaking. I knew the "Something Else" had to be N'Uru. I wish i could listen in on the meetings you have in the Neighborhoods...<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

The person who has this signature got it changed by an administrator.

(Then he changed it back. Hee hee hee...)