PDA

View Full Version : Victory is mine!!!!

czarina
10-23-2009, 07:58 PM
Fresh off my recent election win (board of directors, baby), I feel the need to pursue my dream stated at PAX. I am trying out for the meanest person in the community and ruler of the universe, but I will take on each separately. Right now, I'm all about establishing the Czarina M*therf%cker of the Year Fraggie, which I intend to win until I am no longer interested.

To start off my reign of terror, I am making a motion to give myself the power to delete threads and people as they annoy me. Essentially, an uber-moderator. If you are deemed stupid...delete. If your thread is pointless or self-centered...delete, except for this one.

I despise the fact that I am known as the "nice one." I have even heard the term "mom" used. This disappoints The Czarina (and, yes, you will address me that way). No more mean faces that people laugh at, I will be feared.

So that is my pitch Frag Dolls and community, vote for me to have supreme power. Really, I know what is best for you.

Hugs, crap, I mean disdain.
Czarina

Slickrick2345
10-23-2009, 08:19 PM
Sold!
You have my vote!

czarina
10-23-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by slickrick2345:
Sold!
You have my vote!

I would imagine so, as you would not have been on my delete list. Blessings upon you

The Czarina

sarabellum-86
10-23-2009, 08:29 PM
BEST THREAD EVER
Czarina M*therf%cker of the Year Fraggie = goes to czarina, fo sho.

mcmax3000
10-23-2009, 08:31 PM
Hmmm... I'll start putting some thought into who I want to put my support behind for this award.

We all know what happens when I show my Fraggie support...

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs252.snc1/9918_298523825485_718665485_9279195_7886552_n.jpg

czarina
10-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Not surprisingly, everyone voting so far, is not on the delete list. McMax is safe just because I like to touch his butt.

brookelyn_FD
10-23-2009, 09:58 PM
You seem nice in person. Im not buying it.

Ghengis_John
10-23-2009, 10:29 PM
In my book it's not mean enough to insist that the thread on the cheerleader with a nuerological disorder be deleted. The truely spiteful and snarky individual when told "cheerleader comes down with horrible disease" would add something along the lines of ":Team spirit plummets."

No, you have quite a bit of work to do before I can vote you queen ***** of the universe, madam.

ERRRskate151
10-23-2009, 10:30 PM
It's time to put these sorry sacks of **** in line! Czarina Motherf%cker

weaselboy
10-24-2009, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Ghengis_John:
In my book it's not mean enough to insist that the thread on the cheerleader with a nuerological disorder be deleted. The truely spiteful and snarky individual when told "cheerleader comes down with horrible disease" would add something along the lines of ":Team spirit plummets."

No, you have quite a bit of work to do before I can vote you queen ***** of the universe, madam.

You mean something like, "Oh man, not even Doom music could make her situation not funny!" Although if there were Doom music, it'd be like she was doing a fun dance, so maybe that's not the best example.

Sooooo... maybe something as simple as, "I love seeing freaks paraded around for the rest of us to enjoy."

I think I need to stop there. I thought of others, but it seems like it's not worth it just to make a point.

JJ Rage
10-24-2009, 03:52 AM
I plan on contending for, but ultimately losing this award.

weaselboy
10-24-2009, 04:14 AM
Well ****, if it's open to others, I'll throw my hat into the ring, too.

And I'll predict that by the end of the week, I'll lose interest, forget, or make a post that involves a saying or image that is in such bad taste, I am either ostracized by the greater community or (less likely) hailed as a hateful, spiteful genius.

I can certainly act the egoist.

Because I'm that ****ing awesome.

zeeEVIL1
10-24-2009, 08:18 AM
Did Mr. Meg slip some Bacon into your Cornflakes this morning?
If you truly want to be seen as the Czarina M%$^F#$%ER You need to growl a little more. You need to make your eye twitch and you need to start writing all of your posts that are really important in BOLD CAPS otherwise...back to the drawing board sweet nice lady http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

WhiteKnight77
10-24-2009, 08:58 AM
I wondered what she was on about. Now this explains it all. Sorry Czarina, you are to nice to have this position. Stonelance on the other hand. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Loganissocool
10-24-2009, 09:01 AM
A contender appears

Phineas1382
10-24-2009, 11:21 AM
*bows before his evil Queen*

How may I do thy bidding?

czarina
11-06-2009, 08:43 AM
I AM NOT A NICE PERSON!!!

I have simply gotten frustrated by the forums, which used to be a lot more fun, before people who don't really GET the community come in and start rambling on about God loving pretty people and crap like that. REALLY?

#1- This is not the place for that. Unless you are talking about the Drunk Catholics Association, you shouldn't be telling people who will and won't be going to hell. Keep your Bibles to yourself, please.

#2- Why do people take themselves so seriously?

#3- God could care less if I put on make-up everyday for "my man." As if God cared. My God doesn't care what you look like or who you are, so long as you are a good person. Should the born agains be worshipping God and not themselves?

#4- If you are bothered by people's honest comments to your post, go somewhere else! Frankly, I want honest opinions, I want humor, and I want a place free from condescending teenagers.

#5- GROOOWWWWLLLLL! Zee, does that make you happy?

#6 weaselboy, I like some of your responses, but I feel you lack the anger that I currently have. You could be groomed as a successor. I can teach you rage and how to not be PC or friendly. I'm not sure you have it in you to remove people.

#7- GGGRRRROOOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLL. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I think that is it for now.

Bring it on.

Czarina

stonelance
11-06-2009, 08:54 AM
Seriously...

I don't think you have a chance against me for M*therf%cker of the Year award. :P

czarina
11-06-2009, 08:56 AM
I think I got you beat, baby! You are too nice and invite randam-*** people to your house for parties and then take care of them. All anyone knows about me is that I dislike them. However, if J doesn't mind, I could use a figurehead czar. Any interest?

zeeEVIL1
11-06-2009, 09:27 AM
#5 is a step in the right direction.

I am going to stay out of this race for two very important reasons.

1. I am trying to be seen as a good person through the Internets and not alienate myself.

2. If I was to ignore number 1. I would end up crushing you all under the meanness that I can project. For I truly am the master of EVIL. That is why I have that name. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif oh wait http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif there that's better.

WhiteKnight77
11-06-2009, 11:04 AM
I have just one thing to say!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

weaselboy
11-06-2009, 11:32 AM
While it is true I am not an angry person, and only rage in very specific circumstances, I challenge the notion that I am PC, madam.

Although I must point out that you don't necessarily have to be angry to be mean.

However, if your grooming involves, say, lots of leather clothing... maybe some whips and spurs... you know, anything along those lines, might be fun. So, baby, when do we start. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Edit: AND HANDCUFFS! They don't have to be fuzzy.

theexpozay
11-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Woman you better be putting on your makeup before I get home. For that matter you better have my dinner ready. And tidy up the place.

Damn.

*****es be runnin wild

stonelance
11-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by zeeEVIL1:
1. I am trying to be seen as a good person through the Internets and not alienate myself.

This is the Internets... You alienate yourself by being nice.

GTZ_
11-06-2009, 12:06 PM
You've got my vote for your award as it sounds like it is not in direct conflict with the award mentioned in my sig.

zeeEVIL1
11-06-2009, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by stonelance:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zeeEVIL1:

This is the Internets... You alienate yourself by being nice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what? But...thats not what I was told.
Ooh. Ooh.
I HATE BEING LIED TOO!!!!!

DAMMIT!
Now I have to go eat some babies to make myself feel better.

weaselboy
11-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Go for the soft spot on the top of the head. Makes it a lot easier to get to the brain, almost like that's what it's intended for.

czarina
11-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Expo should have a good recipe, you know the Jews love to eat a christian baby for Passover.

Expo, seriously? We are having dinner at the country club tonight. Get over your chest-beating already, gorilla man.

Weaselboy, I think I like you. You may be on my list of people to save.

Zee, you really think you are evil? I know you personally and on the interwoobs....you are a great hugger, though.

czarina
11-06-2009, 02:56 PM
AND.....I want stone to have my babies.

theexpozay
11-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by czarina:
Expo should have a good recipe, you know the Jews love to eat a christian baby for Passover.

Expo, seriously? We are having dinner at the country club tonight. Get over your chest-beating already, gorilla man.

Zee, you really think you are evil? I know you personally and on the interwoobs....you are a great hugger, though.

GORILLA MAN???
I will have you know I am the man in our house and as such my word is LAW! I do not like the tone you have taken woman.

zeeEVIL1
11-06-2009, 06:54 PM

All of this is true, but...
You have never seen me around people who I don't like or when I am angry.
you wouldn't like me when I am angry...

QuestionMar1988
11-06-2009, 11:02 PM
lol wut?

weaselboy
11-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by zeeEVIL1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by czarina:

All of this is true, but...
You have never seen me around people who I don't like or when I am angry.
you wouldn't like me when I am angry... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here... but more importantly, where are the whips and leather? If there are no whips and leather, I'll have to think about this one very seriously.

czarina
01-11-2010, 03:23 PM
I have regained interest in this thread for several reasons.

-weaselboy intrigues me with his talk of whips. I do have a horse whip stored at my mother's house and an old saddle. There is always leather.

-I am no longer interested in winning any sort of Fraggie. This forum is no longer something that I would want to run as it has gone too far to be saved.

-Stonelance was banned, so I have yet to find out if he will have my babies....I guess I will call him at home. However, this really ****es me off.

-I stopped posting because of stupid people and now, I am considering detaching myself from the whole FD community as it is no longer about friendship and more about hair products and vanity. Seriously, a post on "cute people?" And someone really feels targeted because they are a Christian in the US? (And, yes, I use big C not little c for these people, for those of you who know the difference.)

So I will stay away from posting on the forums because I will be banned soon enough anyway and based on the direction it is going, too damn old. It is disappointing because I have a ton of people I consider friends here, and people who accepted me with open arms and beautifully sarcastic wit and intelligence, both of which are no longer valued in this forum. I will still be monitoring for those lost treasures.

Go ahead with your chats on "cute people," your moronic posts, your thin skin and the ungodly number of narcissistic pictures and comments. I will leave you alone and I no longer care.

Mookel
01-11-2010, 08:11 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif Meg, you'll be missed. But know that you're not alone.

JB: I think she made it rather obvious that she cares about the people and the friends she's made here, she just doesn't care for the current state of affairs...

weaselboy
01-12-2010, 12:59 AM
I have regained interest in this thread for several reasons.

-weaselboy intrigues me with his talk of whips. I do have a horse whip stored at my mother's house and an old saddle. There is always leather.

-I am no longer interested in winning any sort of Fraggie. This forum is no longer something that I would want to run as it has gone too far to be saved.

-Stonelance was banned, so I have yet to find out if he will have my babies....I guess I will call him at home. However, this really ****es me off.

-I stopped posting because of stupid people and now, I am considering detaching myself from the whole FD community as it is no longer about friendship and more about hair products and vanity. Seriously, a post on "cute people?" And someone really feels targeted because they are a Christian in the US? (And, yes, I use big C not little c for these people, for those of you who know the difference.)

So I will stay away from posting on the forums because I will be banned soon enough anyway and based on the direction it is going, too damn old. It is disappointing because I have a ton of people I consider friends here, and people who accepted me with open arms and beautifully sarcastic wit and intelligence, both of which are no longer valued in this forum. I will still be monitoring for those lost treasures.

Go ahead with your chats on "cute people," your moronic posts, your thin skin and the ungodly number of narcissistic pictures and comments. I will leave you alone and I no longer care.

When I saw your first few posts, I thought to myself, "Who the hell is this conceited chick?" And then I looked at your register date and figured this was just some joke.

But the more posts I saw from you, the more intrigued I became. Gone were the social standards of "the good girl." Gone were the presumptions of innocence, girlishness, and timidity. There stood--represented in your writing--only the cold, detached (almost disinterested, as if you already knew you would meet your goals) words of The Czarina. All pretenses of what I could expect out of your posts were shattered.

In that moment, when your posts broke down the limitations of my own perception of what a poster could be (... not the same type of limitations that were broken down by posters like Pancakes or, well, certain well-known shock sites/cesspools of the internet.) The fragmented expectations ground into the dirt of my soul, and tilled it into something wherein a seed a could grow, a seed of... I durst not speak it here.

But the seed did not grow at first. Your absence from this thread left the seed to stagnant and almost die. But your post today has roused the seed from its slumber, and you talk of whips and leather, thin-skins and narcissism is all the nourishment it needs to grow and bud into a precious rose. A rose with no living petals; a rose whose limp leaves are carried away in the wind to leave only thorns. Thorns that ***** might ***** even the thickest skin and draw blood from the cold veins of veteran internet posters the world over.

This rose, is for you.

Yeah.

What? I'm freaking bored here, waiting for the computer to move in Chessmaster.

seductivpancake
01-12-2010, 01:13 AM
Slow your roll, she's married.

weaselboy
01-12-2010, 01:16 AM
Did I say anything alluding to a relationship?

Oh, right. My bad.

l337pino
01-12-2010, 01:41 AM
Party at G&P? I haven't been on their boards in forever.

theexpozay
01-12-2010, 08:58 AM
meh, her husband doesn't care.

zeeEVIL1
01-12-2010, 09:00 AM
WTF?? The Megzilla is ending her campaign of evil superiority7?

Well that just sucks.
Oh well. I will still plan on seeing you and the gorilla man at my wifes Birthday party in July. Its gonna be huge.

Also, Steve got banned? When? For what?

Y_HELO_BEAR
01-12-2010, 10:19 AM
meh. irc is where the actual community is to be had. all you idiots ever want is ****ing drama, but you won't really find that here in the forums. there hasn't been anything of note happening, so i guess this whole "steve got banned and i'm mad" thing is just a way to **** in the punchbowl. cool, guys.

this forum is now just a bunch of girls combing each others' hair. it's full of vapid, narcissistic idiots who have nothing better to do than post pictures of themselves making the same face over and over again in a vain attempt to get attention. we know that. and then, after posting the pictures, all the girls are all nice to each other and **** and it makes people want to gag. we know that too.

but what were these forums, anyway? just a place for us to talk about stupid ****. scroll back a hundred pages. hell, scroll back 200 pages. it's all drivel. that's still going on. it's just stupider **** because there are a lot of young people here dumber than the wiser, old-school members. they're ****ing kids. the **** do you expect from them?

if all you butthurt people disappear from the forums, there will be someone to take your place. your goodbye will just be a hiccup in a room full of people burping loudly. one day, someone might go "man, i miss so-and so." chances are, though, that won't happen.

we are, after all, people who sit behind computers a lot. most of us are, anyway.

Jaspir
01-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Y_HELO_BEAR:
this forum is now just a bunch of girls combing each others' hair. it's full of vapid, narcissistic idiots who have nothing better to do than post picture of themselves making the same face over and over again in a vain attempt to get attention. we know that. and then, after posting the pictures, all the girls are all nice to each other and **** and it makes people want to gag. we know that too.

Thank you for finally saying it, dear GOD. The last few times I've logged into the forums, I've wanted to punch myself in the face. It's too much even for me.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Y_HELO_BEAR
01-12-2010, 11:01 AM
it sucks. especially lately. i have to say, though, that the friends i've found on here have been good ones. i mean, you can disappear for a year and come back- and they act like nothing happened.

i don't know what it is with the drama, but it's a reoccurring thing. it's been this way since day one. i can say that i'm used to it, cause i've dealt with it for years now. i'm just annoyed with it. we're all adults. let's ****ing act like it.

mcmax3000
01-12-2010, 11:02 AM
I was going to say something here but I think JB summed it up pretty perfectly.

As much as I love you guys, the way some people act towards new members here is terrible. As JB said, nothing's going to change. That's why I stopped trying to change things but when somebody acts like a jerk, they should be banned, even if just temporarily.

Steve did & he has been. It's not the end of the world. I haven't seen him complaining about it. He's a smart guy. I'm sure he knew it was coming when he said what he said.