PDA

View Full Version : co-op t-hunt

reade17
06-19-2007, 03:45 PM
I heard that you don't get points if you complete a co-op terrorist hunt...is that true? how do you get points for different game modes anyways?

winning_formula
06-19-2007, 04:51 PM
If someone joins during a t-hunt it will come up at the end that you have no points. Although a lot of people are saying that you do get the points, it just shows that you don't. Don't know if thats true or not. If you really want the points you can always tell the host to kick the player who just joined. Seeing as your getting it on the ps3 ( I think ) this problem might be fixed, should be considering the amount of time they have had.

And to answer your latter question you get points in other game modes by winning. As simple as that, you do not get them for completing objectives or getting the most kills. Everyone on your team will get the same amount of points regardless of skill. The losing team will also get points although not as much as the winning team, these points will accumulate to your rank and will increase as you get more points. You rank will never decrease unless you reset it.

Hope that helps. I'm sure you knew most of that anyway.

reade17
06-19-2007, 07:09 PM
I did know that a while ago, I it definatly helped me remember. but if me and a buddy play together at my house, will I still get points if we win?

Aj6627
06-19-2007, 07:19 PM
You only get points for online coop and adversarial.

Also, you do still get the points because I have been in games with people who have ranked up when it said we got 0 points.

SS-Midnight
06-19-2007, 08:04 PM
I love the coop T-hunts. The AI is fun to play against.

With the settings: REALISTIC and HIGH DENSITY you will gain 600 points towards your "gear unlocking rank" for each successful t-hunt.

danfoz
06-19-2007, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by winning_formula:
If you really want the points you can always tell the host to kick the player who just joined.

A waaaaay better approach is to just finish the round with zero points and start the next one. If you kick a player you're likely to have exactly the same problem the very next game when someone else joins and then you'll just have to kick them too. By the time you're done your rep will be rock bottom from all the negative reviews. Plus on the off chance you loose, the round will end quickly and you won't feel like such an *** for unnecessarily booting anyone.

reade17
06-20-2007, 10:07 AM
whats adversarial mode?

TW_Night_Fox
06-20-2007, 10:15 AM
Sharpshooter, Conquest, Survival, Etc.

SS-Midnight
06-20-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by reade17:
whats adversarial mode? Adversarial mode = any game mode in which the opponent/s are human. (or controlled by human)\

Terrorist Hunts are not an adversarial mode. Same with the single player campaign.