PDA

View Full Version : Have the game - Multiplayer Mouse help for those who need it

km23
03-24-2004, 05:35 PM
I was playing the tutorials for the Multiplayer and noticed that the MAX setting for Mouse Sensitivity in the Options page is not enough (at 20). My hand hurt even after playing the first tutorial and would take a while just to turn left. For those of you who like the quick turns, go to:

Program Files\Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow\online\System\[YOUR PROFILE NAME]_prf.ini

Change the "MouseSensitivity" to higher than 20. It will still show as 20 in the options menu, but the screen will now move faster. Hope this helps!

km23
03-24-2004, 05:35 PM
I was playing the tutorials for the Multiplayer and noticed that the MAX setting for Mouse Sensitivity in the Options page is not enough (at 20). My hand hurt even after playing the first tutorial and would take a while just to turn left. For those of you who like the quick turns, go to:

Program Files\Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow\online\System\[YOUR PROFILE NAME]_prf.ini

Change the "MouseSensitivity" to higher than 20. It will still show as 20 in the options menu, but the screen will now move faster. Hope this helps!