PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone got 100% on bath house mission for PS2?

DoobiousOne
08-21-2005, 09:24 PM
No matter what I do, I can't get 100% on the bath house mission. I always have 1 body discovered, even though no bodies were hidden alone. I'm ready to snap this pos disc in half!!!

DoobiousOne
08-21-2005, 09:24 PM
No matter what I do, I can't get 100% on the bath house mission. I always have 1 body discovered, even though no bodies were hidden alone. I'm ready to snap this pos disc in half!!!

Jackal56o
08-28-2005, 11:39 AM
I got 100% on every mission. Its not easy, but I did it.

jzorro
08-28-2005, 01:40 PM
Relax- it is only a game. Try to create fewer bodies in the first place. Are you using a flash bang in the shower room? Try using smoke grenades and sneaking through. If you are careful, you can get all the way to the furnace room without knocking anyone out. It is extremely hard to get through there (the furnace room) without KOs and requires some luck, so I don't expect to do that, but you can get all the way to there without any bodies to hide. I would also be wondering about what you did with the last body before you confronted Shetland at the end. He is sometimes overlooked. You can do it! It isn't easy, but that mnakes it more rewarding when you do it. If it was easy, you would say this game was boring.