PDA

View Full Version : help with embassy

Saloei
06-23-2006, 11:01 AM
i need help with the embassy mission. ive ran all four corners of that map until i get the YOUR LEAVING MISSION AREA message. ive ran around the map hoping to find an enemy to shoot at me, but i dont find one. normally an enemy would shoot at you if there was one around. ive destroyed the 2 AA enemy units. the embassy has blown to pieces and all there is left is the VIP on the floor and the 2 friendly soldiers. ive seen the VIP via my soldiers COM camera. i sent him over to take a look. ive waited for 20 minutes in one spot taking cover and no helicopter ever shows up for extraction of the VIP. what am i supposed to do to end this mission?

SpeedComrad
06-23-2006, 12:43 PM
Wow, did u even read the original thread right above yours where I have the same problem? Oh wait, that was you who walked in and turned it completely off-topic. Thanks.

Forrester1975
06-23-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Saloei:
i need help with the embassy mission. ive ran all four corners of that map until i get the YOUR LEAVING MISSION AREA message. ive ran around the map hoping to find an enemy to shoot at me, but i dont find one. normally an enemy would shoot at you if there was one around. ive destroyed the 2 AA enemy units. the embassy has blown to pieces and all there is left is the VIP on the floor and the 2 friendly soldiers. ive seen the VIP via my soldiers COM camera. i sent him over to take a look. ive waited for 20 minutes in one spot taking cover and no helicopter ever shows up for extraction of the VIP. what am i supposed to do to end this mission?
the only thing I can think of is make sure there are no more tango's to kill before you blow up the AA's, then re-equip at the helo and head for the embassy..... try this, otherwise I wouldn't know either

Saloei
06-23-2006, 08:00 PM
followed one of the sugestions to equip my team with sniper guns and worked like a charm on my first try. i had to restart that mission to avoid the LEAVING THE WAR ZONE and GET BACK IN THE MISSION message. turns out i had to have my team with me. i was accompamied by my last member when i couldnt get close to the embassy, but with all 3 team members i reached it with no messages.