PDA

View Full Version : Mision II help!

Fenrirtokara
09-30-2007, 07:36 PM
Well, Sorry for making such stupid question...but in mision two, when you make contact with the first village ( north your position ) they asked you to buy some wool from them, to make wool clothes.

Well, the question is, how can I buy the wool?
I have made click in their storagehouse and everywhere without success @@
And also I didn't receive any kind of TIP of how to buy resources from another 'faction'

So, can anyone tell me how to do so?

Thanks.

wowcurses
09-30-2007, 07:39 PM
you have to take your hero to the storehouse of which you are supposed to by the wool from, then just click on the pictor of wool to buy.

Fenrirtokara
09-30-2007, 07:44 PM
Well, my heroe is near the storehouse, now I will check clicking the guy you told me.

Thanks in advance.

Fenrirtokara
09-30-2007, 07:54 PM
Well, I put my hereo next to the storehouse but there's no wool icon or nothing to make click on it.

No new window nor UI appears, nothing changes in the view of the game.
I have my hereo selected, and I tried to make click on the storehouse but without result.

I really get stuck here xD

megg
09-30-2007, 09:36 PM
Try taking your knight to the marketplace of the neutral village - then click on your knight.

citybuilder
09-30-2007, 11:50 PM
It's simple really. You take your knight into the center of the friendly AI's town, you place your knight right next to the Friendly AI's storehouse. When he is selected and he is in the place described you look at the AI's storehouse and above it's head will be a small row of round icons with pictures like of a cow, sheep, wool, salt etc. You click on the one you need and it sends it off to your settlement.

I'd post you a picture but this forum doesn't accept uploaded images so...

Edit:
If you don't see the icons appear and your knight is standing next to their storehouse then are you sure you are at the right AI's town to which will sell you the stuff you need?

Fenrirtokara
10-01-2007, 05:46 AM
Well, first of, thanks for the tips citybuilder, but still I can't found a way to buy the wool from the AI @@

I'm at the village of Regis ( Purple ) in Mision II.
I put my knight next to their storagehouse but nothinng appear in my knight when I selected him.

I thing I'm gonna restart the mision to se if it was a bug or something...

( PS: Cand I send you a screenshot via e-mail ? To see if I'm doing something wrong )

Nookiedog
10-01-2007, 06:36 AM
The town needs cloths butyou have to buy the wool in the other village, maybe you havent explored it yet. i think its in the southeaast if im not wrong.

paulbtracy
10-01-2007, 06:43 AM
You need to explore more to get extra mini missions and further help.
You will find the wool to the south of your starting point.

Paul.