PDA

View Full Version : ? RADAR use?

Traveler2004
03-30-2005, 12:37 PM
I just got a VIIc w/ radar.

When I click on the radio guy, three buttons pop up. Unfortunatly none of the buttons work.

Is there a fix?

Bowfin
03-30-2005, 08:13 PM
hello

i've found that i can detected ships with the
hydrophone and get its range,but not with the
radar,i spin the wheel and get nothing and i
can see the ship...its only 3777 meter away
my radar operator keeps tell me radar contact
long range..maybe this is a bug or station that
is not working yet....anybody had an luck with
working the radar?

KaosxMeach
03-31-2005, 03:47 AM
Radar seems to be borked.

I hardly saw any aircraft until I installed the basic set then when ever I surfaced within minutes a swarm of hostile planes would be over my position.

I think this is because the radar is stuck on all the time and broadcasts exactly where you are and the AI assigns patrols to find and sink you.

I am not installing radar until they fix this in a patch.

Bowfin
04-02-2005, 07:15 AM
bump

MouseNo47
04-03-2005, 12:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KaosxMeach:
Radar seems to be borked.

I hardly saw any aircraft until I installed the basic set then when ever I surfaced within minutes a swarm of hostile planes would be over my position.

I think this is because the radar is stuck on all the time and broadcasts exactly where you are and the AI assigns patrols to find and sink you.

I am not installing radar until they fix this in a patch. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You sure about that?

Cos if that is true then i am following suit.

KaosxMeach
04-03-2005, 11:30 AM
No Radar, No planes. Same point in the career when radar installed I get swarmed. I have to surface and turn it off right away.

Try it and see how you get on. I find some people have some bugs and some don't. What is bugged on my game might not affect you.

I, for one, cannot get star shells to work no matter what I do but others can get them to work quite the thing.