PDA

View Full Version : Trophy Support? PS3

J.Munoz
07-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Please tell me theres trophy support. This game is great and is need of achievements. GRAW2 sales will increase as gamers find out theres trophies for this game.

J.Munoz
07-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Please tell me theres trophy support. This game is great and is need of achievements. GRAW2 sales will increase as gamers find out theres trophies for this game.

ms-kleaneasy
07-12-2008, 11:50 AM
At this time I have no information on any plans to include trophy support in Ubisoft titles. I'm looking into it and will post if I find anything new

BYTHEMITCH
07-14-2008, 10:40 AM
Trophy support for all upcoming and already available PS3 titles would be a boost of respect and sales for you guys.

I'm getting GRAW2 very soon. I used to not like it much cuz many other games were distracting me, but after trying the demo again, it's quite good. And only $19.99.

Trophy support would top it off for me.

Longjocks
07-17-2008, 04:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BYTHEMITCH:
Trophy support for all upcoming and already available PS3 titles would be a boost of respect and sales for you guys. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Okay, the sales bit I get because many gamers jump on these idiotic trends (just look at how seriously some people take Xbox360 Achievements), but respect? From whom will they be getting this respect and is it worth it? I'm not completely sure anyone over 12 will actually respect a publisher for this - for the lack of a better term - 'feature'.