PDA

View Full Version : Car full of zombies wrecks on I-84 in Portland

Brimtown
07-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Zombies crash near downtown Portland (http://www.kgw.com/news/Car-accident-victims-dressed-like-zombies-confuse-crash-witnesses-98157894.html)

I love this quote:

Sgt. Greg Stewart said people who witnessed the crash initially thought the victims' injuries were much more serious, because of the zombie costumes.

I know we have some peeps in the Portland area. Anybody see this story up there?

xCHICKAMUNGUSx
07-11-2010, 04:18 PM
That's hilarious! It would have been better if they had pics and video of them doing the thriller dance in the middle of the highway!

likeOMGitsFEDAY
07-11-2010, 04:24 PM
"We're glad that everyone is alive, despite being 'undead'," Sgt. Stewart said

lolololol.

l337pino
07-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by xCHICKAMUNGUSx:
That's hilarious! It would have been better if they had pics and video of them doing the thriller dance in the middle of the highway!
Or if no one went to the hospital.

Spectra_FD
07-12-2010, 08:15 PM
this story made me laugh out loud. That is very funny. I am glad no one was seriously injured. Classic.

gam3rg1rl
07-14-2010, 09:38 PM
haha awesome. thanks for the share :]

xCHICKAMUNGUSx
07-14-2010, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Pino_GruntFest:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCHICKAMUNGUSx:
Or if no one went to the hospital. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It couldn't have been that bad if the cops think that their friends fled the scene. Everyone was okay in the end. Jokes will ensue.