PDA

View Full Version : Where is the real Co-Op?

korvis1985
07-01-2009, 02:06 AM
Every time I read about this game Co-Op was advertised. Countless times the developers used the words CO OP. Co op doesnt mean team deathmatch or w/e little multiplayer games you come up with. Most people think of it as playing through the story mode with another person. False advertising much?

korvis1985
07-01-2009, 02:06 AM
Every time I read about this game Co-Op was advertised. Countless times the developers used the words CO OP. Co op doesnt mean team deathmatch or w/e little multiplayer games you come up with. Most people think of it as playing through the story mode with another person. False advertising much?

sleepingcobra
07-01-2009, 02:14 AM
I bought this game for $50 just to play the mulitplayer - co op or no. I can't even get in. I've also heard there's only 3 -5 servers running. This game is getting off to a bad start.

Also: can I get a witness? Why did they screw up the concentration mode? It's universes worse than the original COJ.

Doc.Canis
07-01-2009, 04:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by korvis1985:
Every time I read about this game Co-Op was advertised. Countless times the developers used the words CO OP. Co op doesnt mean team deathmatch or w/e little multiplayer games you come up with. Most people think of it as playing through the story mode with another person. False advertising much? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They never said the game would have coop. In fact they said very precisely that the game would NOT feature online coop. They have talked about the dual play mode, where you can pick either brother.

But never did they advertize coop and in fact they said there were none.

Perhaps listen more carefully when you watch interviews and get help reading if you have trouble with english.