PDA

View Full Version : Questions About Leveling Up

knight0fkh0nshu
10-06-2008, 03:02 PM
There's a couple of questions that I have that if anyone could answer, I'd greatly appreciate it.

1). On the "Wargames" missions, does anyone know the maximum points for each mission that you can earn? I don't know if you are supposed to get the same amount of points for each one or not.

2). If you're doing a Wargame mission, does it count against you if you lose a teammate? Also, do you have to finish them in a certain time in order to get Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platnium?

3). In co-op, I finished each co-op mission with four other people and got he points for it, but when I went back to replay the missions, I didn't get any more points. Is is possible to turn the difficulty up in order to get more points while playing co-op campaign?

4). Is there any other way to obtain points other than training, wargames, or co-op campaign? Because I'm finding it hard to max out my character...if that is even possible?

5). Lastly, does anyone know what the cap on each of the gametypes for getting SP? I think in "Wargames" you can only get 12 max...but what about Training & Co-op Campaign?

Thanks for your help

knight0fkh0nshu
10-06-2008, 03:02 PM
There's a couple of questions that I have that if anyone could answer, I'd greatly appreciate it.

1). On the "Wargames" missions, does anyone know the maximum points for each mission that you can earn? I don't know if you are supposed to get the same amount of points for each one or not.

2). If you're doing a Wargame mission, does it count against you if you lose a teammate? Also, do you have to finish them in a certain time in order to get Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platnium?

3). In co-op, I finished each co-op mission with four other people and got he points for it, but when I went back to replay the missions, I didn't get any more points. Is is possible to turn the difficulty up in order to get more points while playing co-op campaign?

4). Is there any other way to obtain points other than training, wargames, or co-op campaign? Because I'm finding it hard to max out my character...if that is even possible?

5). Lastly, does anyone know what the cap on each of the gametypes for getting SP? I think in "Wargames" you can only get 12 max...but what about Training & Co-op Campaign?

Thanks for your help

Ashtonhz8907
08-01-2009, 12:19 PM
um can not answer all your questions but war games is a max of 12 some people claim 14 but I personally have not seen it and the only other mode you will get skill points out of is basic training which the points vary 3 on everything except MOUT, the obstacle course, and saw training you can get 7 and campaign and thats 7 each thats what has been told to me i assume you receive i personally have 216 so this info i gave may be wrong seeing as it doesnt add up but the only one im not sure about is campaign you may be able to get more out of