PDA

View Full Version : Voice Command Problem

Starcraftmazter
04-16-2009, 08:00 AM
Hey

I just got endwar, and so far all the voice commands seem to work really well - with one exception.

Whenever I say two, most of the time, it thinks I've said four?? :S

Does anyone have any ideas why this is? And how to say two more like it sounds two than four? Lol...

Thanks.

Starcraftmazter
04-16-2009, 08:00 AM
Hey

I just got endwar, and so far all the voice commands seem to work really well - with one exception.

Whenever I say two, most of the time, it thinks I've said four?? :S

Does anyone have any ideas why this is? And how to say two more like it sounds two than four? Lol...

Thanks.

ravenuk1
04-16-2009, 08:08 AM
Same problem, both me and my brother have

www.nexusgaming.eu (http://www.nexusgaming.eu)

Ravenuk1

Nacreous
04-16-2009, 11:02 AM
Everyone seems to have this problem. Try pronouncing the vowel in a long way - it worked in my case.

b_4721
04-16-2009, 11:08 AM
I would bet you just need a better microphone, used to have problems with 2 and 4, 4 and 10, yankee and bravo(didn't get that) and delta/alpha.

But after getting the official ps3 headet bundled with a game in "high quality" mode endwar hears everything except the last one, and occasionly gives me a "not understood" with Yankee. You can't get that feature(but it will work in normal bluetooth or as a desktop usb mic) with the PC version but if I were you I would try some different mics out if you can.

DR-longbow1
04-17-2009, 06:01 AM
two is also an issue i have, it once thought i said airstrike

it works most of the time if i speak softer the normal and it recognises it when i say it, thats about it really

DiabloDon
04-20-2009, 01:57 PM
Hi all, voice commands works very well for me except for when I'm calling air strikes. It always gives me task group! Sometimes it's frustrating but then I go sitrep and call an air strike via F7 and pointing target. It's more accurate anyway.
I found out that you could actually calling units to abort by calling "Unit X hold" and it hold instantly LOL It works all the time.