PDA

View Full Version : Rumors or facts

Bourne-2Bwild
03-08-2005, 11:53 AM
I've been told by some people that the ps2 version of chaos theory will not have co-op. Is that true? Also I was told that the xbox version will have more new gadgets than the ps2. Is that ture? I have really been looking foward to chaos theory and want to know if these things are true cause I was really bummed out when i heard them. So someone please let me know!!!

Bourne-2Bwild
03-08-2005, 11:53 AM
I've been told by some people that the ps2 version of chaos theory will not have co-op. Is that true? Also I was told that the xbox version will have more new gadgets than the ps2. Is that ture? I have really been looking foward to chaos theory and want to know if these things are true cause I was really bummed out when i heard them. So someone please let me know!!!

quillan
03-08-2005, 11:59 AM
If I am not mistaken, the PS2 version will not have ONLINE coop. You'll still be able to play 2 player coop in splitscreen by sharing the controllers. As to gadgets, not sure. I've got a PC, so I haven't been keeping up with the console developments that much.

Terrax213
03-08-2005, 12:05 PM
Right ... you'll only be able to play the PS2 co-op through split screen. As far as the gadgets .. I think that's a fact, not rumor.

Lhorkan
03-08-2005, 12:21 PM
Yes, you don't have the "Press X to activate the XBox ad" gadget.

Just kidding http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif