PDA

View Full Version : Why minotaurs must be in Stronghold creatures

Deimjanas
12-23-2010, 11:10 AM
Minotaurs are from greek mitology like a centaurs, cyclops and harpy. Stronghold have this creatures from greek mitilogy, but don't have minotaurs. Minotaurs was dungeon creature in heroes V and if you do this in VI will be big mistake. And why Stronghold/Babarians don't recrut giant beast like a in IV.

SandroTheMaster
12-23-2010, 01:43 PM
While I have an issue with the stronghold lack of monsters, they're not necessarily Greek and I think they ought to have more from Meso-American mythology.

Ygds11
12-24-2010, 12:14 AM
One word for you; Tradition. Since H1 it's been the dungeon or it's faction. Is tradition enough, for me yes, but if one can properly place the minotaur somewhere else, I am up for it. Stronghold though, not so much. The way the minotaurs are set-up are as pacifist slave soldiers, having a demeanor that is far less impulsive than the orcs, just I think they would have trouble getting along.

mcgslo
12-28-2010, 01:55 AM
... medusa, hellhounds, basilisk, cerberus, griffin, pegasus, phoenix, spectre, titans,.... are also in greek mythology so... should they all be in barbarian castle?? :P