PDA

View Full Version : Where to Find the JBA server to upload the Trojan!!!

Pvt_Robby
11-15-2006, 01:01 AM
Hi
Where can i find the server to upload the trojan, i have searched every where but cant find it

plz help me

Yours,
Robby

sublime885
11-15-2006, 01:03 AM
On the roof

FadedEchos
11-15-2006, 01:18 AM
If you're running windows on a dual-core processor it would probably help you to find and download the microsoft hotfix for dual cores. Windows XP was developed for use on single-core systems, and this can cause a problem with some games and applications not utilizing all of the CPU's power.

Look in this thread http://www.thehotfix.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=5769 for a link to the hotfix microsoft has issued, as well as a warning, comments, etc.

I've installed the hotfix and it improved performance in every game I have on my computer. However there's a warning not to change your "Video Bios" in the thread. This is different from updating your drivers, as another user writes later on in the thread. I honestly have no clue, so use this fix at your own risk.

Hope this helps.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

All that remained was a fading echo, lost in the wind.

Pvt_Robby
11-15-2006, 01:26 AM
I cant find it i only found the Atene but nothing else

Ashura287
11-15-2006, 01:44 AM
Server room's downstairs behind the barred door with the keypad. In that room, there's a door at the back with a camera. Sneak past the camera on the left side. In there is the server you need to get into. Up the short stairway and down the catwalk where the guy is. Sneak past him, it's in the little alcove on the other side. Jamie may be in there too, depending on your timing, so be careful or you'll get seen.

I'd point you to gamefaqs instead, but apparently no one _else_ can finish the game either. So no one's made a guide.

Pvt_Robby
11-15-2006, 01:51 AM
Thanks

blaneuk
11-15-2006, 02:19 AM
If you're upstairs, head down the main internal staircase (not the back one with the blockades), when you get to the bottom, carry straight on through that doorway, turn right and head to the barred gate.

Through there, take a sharp left and drop lower into the room, stick close to the wall on your left and squeeze down gap to the other side.

As mentioned above, the next part depends on your timing, Jamey was just heading out the next room when I arrived so I hid behind the door to the server room. Once it's clear, head through this door into the server room and work your way to the other side opposite the door you entered.

Go up the short staircase but instead of heading right, which seems the only logical way, head left, you will find a trapdoor in the floor that you can drop down into. Follow the path under the floor to the other trap door and this will take you past the JBA staff working in the room. Climb out the other trapdoor and you will be next to the computer where you can upload the trojan.

Might be worth mentioning you can search the drawer that's next to the other computer in the room to update your profiles, but wait until it's clear. It's actually possible to do this whilst the JBA technician sits at the computer but it might take a few attempts for him to not notice you.

Exit the same way you entered without getting spotted and job done.

-Blane

irfanm786
02-17-2007, 04:45 AM
OK. I am having some difficulty on this part. I know where a gentleman says that he needs a screwdriver. The door by him needs a code which don't know. The point is: I can't upload the Trojan to JBA Server at all.
I am also stuck on the detonation of the ice wall in the next mission.