PDA

View Full Version : just curious!!!!

Jones_87
04-01-2005, 12:24 PM
is it me or does chaos theory av a framerate problem at the start??? there is one thing im nt too keen on and that is the nite vision, its changed but i prefer the old one in SC1 + 2!!! dos ne1 else agree??? altho i cn learn to love it ova than that its a fantastic game...

Jones_87
04-01-2005, 12:24 PM
is it me or does chaos theory av a framerate problem at the start??? there is one thing im nt too keen on and that is the nite vision, its changed but i prefer the old one in SC1 + 2!!! dos ne1 else agree??? altho i cn learn to love it ova than that its a fantastic game...

bergeyman
04-01-2005, 12:27 PM
i actually like this game's night vision more than the past two.

Chaos_Recon
04-01-2005, 12:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jones_87:
is it me or does chaos theory av a framerate problem at the start??? there is one thing im nt too keen on and that is the nite vision, its changed but i prefer the old one in SC1 + 2!!! dos ne1 else agree??? altho i cn learn to love it ova than that its a fantastic game... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For those who are stumped:

Is it me or does Chaos Theory have a framerate problem from the start of the game? There is one thing I am not too keen about also, and that happens to be the night vision. It has changed, and I prefer the older night vision from SC1 and PT! Does anyone else share the same opinion as me on this topic? Although I can learn to love it, other than that Chaos Theory is a fantastic game...

MindBlank_0_o
04-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Wow Chaos_Recon! Is that what it really sais? It's amazing, cause it sounds so different, so fluid.... How long did it take you?

I stoped reading his post from the first sentence, as i realized i didn't understand a word http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Thanks for your translation mate.