PDA

View Full Version : Possible bug/HELP (PS3)

craig_2pac
10-27-2008, 01:40 PM
I and on a mission where I have to meet a contact on a barge and talk to her, this is just after (and on the same mission as) I broke the cease fire on ACT 2, however, as I went to talk to my contact, she does not reply, the action sign appears and I click triangle but nothing happens. So I move up-stair, and she starts talking but then stops. I move down stair and try clicking triangle again but to no succsess.

Has this happend to you or can you tell me if I am able to restart the mission from the very start? I stupidly saved my game at the gun store, just before I tryed talking to her...

Please help...

craig_2pac
10-27-2008, 01:40 PM
I and on a mission where I have to meet a contact on a barge and talk to her, this is just after (and on the same mission as) I broke the cease fire on ACT 2, however, as I went to talk to my contact, she does not reply, the action sign appears and I click triangle but nothing happens. So I move up-stair, and she starts talking but then stops. I move down stair and try clicking triangle again but to no succsess.

Has this happend to you or can you tell me if I am able to restart the mission from the very start? I stupidly saved my game at the gun store, just before I tryed talking to her...

Please help...