PDA

View Full Version : Branching Tracks

DarkDeath89
01-30-2006, 07:46 PM
Hello movie makers =)
I'm in a bit of a pickle. I want to make movies but I cant seem to figure out how to edit my tracks. (You know, making tracks out of track by recording again while viewing one) I'm presumeing that its because I have the PF stand-alone (for now). Any help and advice would be great =)

ps-anyone know where I could get the IL-2 Gold pack for less than 20 US dollars

DarkDeath89
01-30-2006, 07:46 PM
Hello movie makers =)
I'm in a bit of a pickle. I want to make movies but I cant seem to figure out how to edit my tracks. (You know, making tracks out of track by recording again while viewing one) I'm presumeing that its because I have the PF stand-alone (for now). Any help and advice would be great =)

ps-anyone know where I could get the IL-2 Gold pack for less than 20 US dollars

Tooz_69GIAP
01-30-2006, 08:25 PM
To create a second track from one you are currently watching, you need to bind a key to the quick record function. Go into your controls, and find something that says "quick record" or something like that, and once playing the track, when you want to capture a certain part of it, hit this key, and you should see a HUD message saying "quick0001 started" or something. This records an NTRK file, and will be titled "quick0001.ntrk" in the records folder in your main game folder.

That's about it.

DarkDeath89
01-31-2006, 04:41 PM
Thats what IVe been doing but...hehehe. belive it or not, I apperently have the overall IQ of a piece of toast. =) Its all good now =) *Smiles* TY