PDA

View Full Version : Message For All Online Gamers

Big_Wookie
11-08-2004, 03:50 PM
How many of us know the total amount of gaming squads in the world today? It's an uncountable number. Let's make it easier. How many of us know the total amount of squads for your favourite game of the moment? Tricky still.

As members of of squads or just online gamers, how do you think you will meet even a fraction of these other squads? Another tricky question don't you think?

We here at The Babylon Project would like to help YOU answer these and any other questions you might have. Our group and website is designed specifically for squads, clans and online gamers to get together and discuss the various games we play in. We want to create a place to get together for the important stuff: Friendship and Sportsmanship. We hope to make this web site and forums A FULL SERVICE WEB SITE. Downloads, tactics, discussion of ideas, recruitment and SQUAD MATCHES!!!
If you like what you have read so far, then come on over and check us out!!! Register on the site so you can see what we are all about.

http://www.thebabylonproject.co.uk

The answers are out there, and we think we may just have them.

Mad_Murdock2k
11-08-2004, 04:50 PM
This is based out of the UK, I bet Huntsman is behind this and this is just a ploy to get all the Americans registered and he can sell that information to the Space Aliens he's in bed with. I guess since he can't drag the US and it adrift into space, he'll just have all of it's occupants abducted.

OK, I'll play your sick little game and sign up, but be forwarned. I already know the counter technique to getting abducts by space aliens

Huntsman33
11-08-2004, 08:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mad_Murdock2k:
This is based out of the UK, I bet Huntsman is behind this and this is just a ploy to get all the Americans registered and he can sell that information to the Space Aliens he's in bed with. I guess since he can't drag the US and it adrift into space, he'll just have all of it's occupants abducted.

OK, I'll play your sick little game and sign up, but be forwarned. I already know the counter technique to getting abducts by space aliens <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah he was going to call it www.abductayank.com (http://www.abductayank.com) but thought even you yanks might be just about smart enough to spot the plan behind the site. LOL

gain967
11-08-2004, 08:10 PM
easy there huntsman , you bloody redcoat....lol

Mad_Murdock2k
11-08-2004, 10:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Huntsman33:
Yeah he was going to call it http://www.abductayank.com but thought even you yanks might be just about smart enough to spot the plan behind the site. LOL <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, well you must not have read the Daily mirror, they seem to think roughly 59 million of us are dumb as a box of rocks on Christmas. Figured you guys would go for those first.