PDA

View Full Version : Game-breaking glitch(not the tunnel issue)

ElusiveJones
12-05-2010, 08:02 PM
Sequence 8, one of the first few missions where you have to get to the basilica in 4 minutes, every time I get there, I can see the glowing waypoint near the door but as I near it, it disappears and a cut scene SHOULD play, but it doesn't, leaving me with nothing to do but wait for the timer to run out, de-synchronizing me, and doing it all over again.

How do I know a cut-scene should play? Because I did it before, but I restarted the mission in order to get full synch(I killed a guard). I've restarted the mission, restarted the game, restarted the PS3, and nothing works. I've had my share of annoying glitches with this game, but most are just nuisances, but this one is stopping the game from progressing at all.

Any hope or should I just return it for another game?(no way I'm starting over)

Arkalius
12-05-2010, 10:28 PM
When you get there you have to turn on Eagle vision to notice the big egg sculpture in the middle is glowing. After that you can activate it to get the apple.

I had the same problem you did there at one point... had no idea what to do. I don't think the game gives you enough situations where you need eagle vision, thus not properly training you to use it.

dkbm95
12-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Arkalius:
When you get there you have to turn on Eagle vision to notice the big egg sculpture in the middle is glowing. After that you can activate it to get the apple.

I had the same problem you did there at one point... had no idea what to do. I don't think the game gives you enough situations where you need eagle vision, thus not properly training you to use it. tsaid you have to lose the guards to activate for me ???

X10J
12-06-2010, 12:43 AM
Were you incognito?

LightRey
12-06-2010, 12:55 AM
above poster is right, you need to be incognito to start the cut-scene.

ElusiveJones
12-06-2010, 06:34 AM
Yes, I was anonymous, I will try using eagle vision when I get there, hopefully it works, I have really enjoyed this game, I would hate for this to ruin it. Thanks for the tips

Black_Widow9
12-06-2010, 03:01 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)