PDA

View Full Version : isn't ezio too old for next ac game

sassinscreed
05-29-2011, 12:50 PM
i mean he will be 52 years old and still can run around jump from building to building exactly same like he could when he was 20

sfin1994
05-29-2011, 12:52 PM
ofcourse he can, his ezio aditore da firenze

albertwesker22
05-29-2011, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by sfin1994:

And like his father and grandfathers before him...He is a bad ***!

Mutant524
05-29-2011, 12:57 PM
Relevations could be set in the 20 year gap between AC2 and Brotherhood.

In AC2 he's hunting the Templar's down in Italy so it'd make sense that he'd move to Constantinople to continue the fight.

In Brotherhood his efforts are focused against one enemy - the Borgia family. Which tells me he's done with the Templar's.

I haven't really kept up with relevations so I'm not sure wthere it's set directly after Brotherhood or not.

ShaneO7K
05-29-2011, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Mutant524:

In AC2 he's hunting the Templar's down in Italy so it'd make sense that he'd move to Constantinople to continue the fight.

In Brotherhood his efforts are focused against one enemy - the Borgia family. Which tells me he's done with the Templar's.

I haven't really kept up with relevations so I'm not sure wthere it's set directly after Brotherhood or not. The Borgia were Templars, and this happens after ACB.

albertwesker22
05-29-2011, 01:00 PM

I haven't really kept up with relevations so I'm not sure wthere it's set directly after Brotherhood or not.

Its set in 1511, quite a few years after ACB.

sassinscreed
05-29-2011, 01:04 PM

what 20 year gap ac brotherhood starts at same moment after ac2 ending in the vault in rome

and with details of revelations story we got till now it seems the best ac game for now i hope it will really be

Mutant524
05-29-2011, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by sassinscreed:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mutant524:

what 20 year gap ac brotherhood starts at same moment after ac2 ending in the vault in rome

and with details of revelations story we got till now it seems the best ac game for now i hope it will really be </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never mind. I was thinking of the game the wrong way around.

There's 20 years between the start of AC2 and the start Brotherhood. Not the end of AC2 and the start of BroHood as I was thinking lol.

RzaRecta357
05-29-2011, 01:20 PM
Haha, no kidding. What twenty year gap? Brotherhood literally took place the EXACT MOMENT that AC2 ended.

sassinscreed
05-29-2011, 01:26 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A...s_Creed:_Revelations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed:_Revelations)

wikipedia says that ezio is 52 years old in this game

and as each ac game i guess plot will be happening in more years so it will end up with ezio about 60 years old(maybe not 60 but close) and still in shape like he is 20

Mutant524
05-29-2011, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Haha, no kidding. What twenty year gap? Brotherhood literally took place the EXACT MOMENT that AC2 ended.

Yeah but I haven't finished AC2 yet http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif.

If were true, Mario would have been about 85.

Bruno_Berg
05-29-2011, 04:58 PM
52, 4 years older than he was at the end of brotherhood. And come on, is the fact that he's well, still extremely agile at age 52 really the weirdest thing when it comes to this series? They're not all that realistic but it makes some damn great gameplay and story!

halolma
05-29-2011, 05:12 PM
probably only me.. but why has everyone such a hang up about his age in the new AC??

Look at bloody Jackie Chan(nearly 60)? does all of his own stunts for years, and still does some crazy stuff (though he does admit to having one or two stunts done by doubles, as movie studios don't want him hurting himself lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )

Gasketfuse
05-29-2011, 05:19 PM
Not to mention he was around this age already in the last game. I had this strange feeling he needs that hooked blade to get around now.

Calvarok
05-29-2011, 05:33 PM
He's not that old. And he works out non-stop. And he's part those who came before, which makes him stronger than most humans, and less likely to get diseases and stuff. (that's also why he has eagle vision, in case you didn't know.)

EDIT: Everyone, he's descended from a crossbreed of human and the first civilization. He doesn't get sick, age or lose muscle as fast as everyone else.

Pdavis3
05-29-2011, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mutant524:

I haven't really kept up with relevations so I'm not sure wthere it's set directly after Brotherhood or not. The Borgia were Templars, and this happens after ACB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not all of the borgia were templars

and Ezio isn't completely human so his age might not be the same as ours, who is to say he can't be doing it hah

BK-110
05-29-2011, 06:00 PM
Well, he is a hybrid, a descendant of <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Those Who Came Before</span>... That might explain some of his physical durability. Now, you might ask why he has back pains in the beginning of Brotherhood: I'd like to remind you that he fell from a roof and got wounded quite a bit before that, so that might have something to do with it.

RzaRecta357
05-29-2011, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
He's not that old. And he works out non-stop. And he's part those who came before, which makes him stronger than most humans, and less likely to get diseases and stuff. (that's also why he has eagle vision, in case you didn't know.)

EDIT: Everyone, he's descended from a crossbreed of human and the first civilization. He doesn't get sick, age or lose muscle as fast as everyone else.

We all know they descended from TOWCB.
But everything else you said about getting sick etc... is completely made up on you're part. There has been NO mention of this in the games or books yet and there might never be.

We have to wait and see. Although I've always figured he was a bit more agile because of it. (Been saying that since people on this board were complaining about how Ezio drops from the building on AC2's cinematic.

Mic_92
05-29-2011, 07:22 PM
He might as well, considering no 20 year old can do what he does now.

Razrback16
05-29-2011, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by sfin1994:

Damn straight. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Calvarok
05-29-2011, 09:21 PM
I'm pretty sure that the wiki had that as a reason why desmond's ancestors are so agile. Sorry if it's not right, but the wiki is usually accurate.

TorQue1988
05-30-2011, 01:48 AM
I don't find Ezio's age a problem at all, because he was an athlete all his life thus he is still fit for acrobatics even in his older years.
Plus, the apple could influence his agility a little as well, and maybe his whole bloodline that gave him special abilities like the eagle vision.

Inorganic9_2
05-30-2011, 10:09 AM
There are plenty of examples of old people still being awesome. Jackie Chan being one. The Grandfather Master of my kung fu system was 86 when he died and could still teach martial arts and smash through marble slabs with his bare hands.

Turkiye96
05-30-2011, 10:15 AM
yes and no...
he is an awesome assassin and can still kick some but! he is really wise now and commands his own assassins so no. but he is getting old and we are wondering how he will die so (even though i love him) i hope they will show an awesome death scene at the end of ACR

Mike00601
05-30-2011, 07:21 PM
If he is not in an advanced mobility s******(invented by Leonardo) to help him free run and fight then I will be happy.

EvolutionIXMR
05-30-2011, 09:38 PM
Another thread about his age? Really?