PDA

View Full Version : Conviction Story Line

Coltsting
04-17-2010, 01:45 PM
I beat the whole game on realistic and im still confused about some stuff in the story line can anyone please help?

SPOILERS:

Why is Victor being interrogate? what happens in that room in the end?

What happened to William Reading?

oO_ShadowFox_Oo
04-17-2010, 01:54 PM
No sign of Redding in the game so we've no idea. Most likely moved on from 3Ech or else was just forgotten about.

No one has any idea why Victor is being interrogated at the end, apart from narration purposes. It's Black Arrow who are interrogating him and are trying to get insight into Sam Fisher's actions, but it's all a little patchy and lacking in detail.

At the end someone is breaking in to the facility and we have reason to believe that it's Sam breaking in to rescue Vic, just like Vic rescued Sam in Iraq because they're "family".

logik1911
04-17-2010, 02:15 PM
I was under the impression that Black Arrow by way of Meggido was interrogating Coste so they could figure out how to wage their war against Sam, as presumably they're the new major villain in the series.

Coltsting
04-17-2010, 02:22 PM
Who is Black Arrow exactly?

logik1911
04-17-2010, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Coltsting:

They're a private military corporation that Meggido hires out as foot soldiers and gunmen and were sam's primary antagonists in the game. They were working alongside 3E, Tom Reed, and Meggido to take down the President and supplied their facilities and manpower. They were being run by Gaillard, the black guy Reed was speaking to at the Lincoln Memorial.

oO_ShadowFox_Oo
04-17-2010, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by LOGIK1911:
I was under the impression that Black Arrow by way of Meggido was interrogating Coste so they could figure out how to wage their war against Sam, as presumably they're the new major villain in the series.

This isn't clear but it is a possibility. We have no idea how much control Luscious had over BA or if he was the sole owner or not or if the other (potential) owners were in on the whole affair.

It also seems to be very strange that Vic has his own PMC, but still manages to get snatched by another PMC? Also, why wouldn't his own PMC have not busted him out, rather than Sam going in alone?

Originally posted by LOGIK1911:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coltsting:

They're a private military corporation that Meggido hires out as foot soldiers and gunmen and were sam's primary antagonists in the game. They were working alongside 3E, Tom Reed, and Meggido to take down the President and supplied their facilities and manpower. They were being run by Gaillard, the black guy Reed was speaking to at the Lincoln Memorial. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are also the re-embodiment of Displace International.

astreets1
04-17-2010, 03:13 PM
I was under the impression that Coste was being interrogated by Meggido at the end. I would assume that Black Arrow is no longer operational, given the information that was presented [SPOILER] in front of the President in the Oval Office...

I would also assume that the next Splinter Cell will have Sam working for 3E under Director Grimsdottir to take down Meggido...