PDA

View Full Version : --ShotGun Sounds like Sniper Rifle--

Belial_666
11-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Can anyone tell me how I can make the shotgun sound like a shotgun and not a sniper rifle? When I click ALT to put the shotgun on and fire it, it sounds just like the sniper rifle.

Perhaps this is a bug.

mrmassage666@yahoo.com

Thanks....

Belial

Red_SoN
11-01-2005, 11:28 AM
youre talking about single player, right? hm i dunno about any bug making the shotgun sound like a sniper rifle. might be one, but you would be the first one encountring it. anyway, the shotgun sound is indeed loud, maybe it just isnt the sniper rifle sound but you think it is? additional to that they sound similar, maybe old speakers or anything like that might strenghten that effect?
well thats everything i can guess about the problem, maybe try both, sniper and shotgun, again and see if its really the same sound. cant think of a reason why the sounds should really be mixed up, especially even after restarting the game (and i think you didnt start the game once only did you:P)

GiRlS-.BrITnEy.
11-01-2005, 05:52 PM
Reinstall your game? And if you play alot single player save your game files in a special folder then just put it back. Sorry, I dont have more ideas then that. =(

Belial_666
11-01-2005, 10:38 PM
thanks for all your help......i have new speakers....great ones in fact....but a shotgun should sound like a shotgun and not a rifle.

i will see what i can do....

thanks again......Belial