PDA

View Full Version : is it me or do the AI bottle out quite often

boohoobadboy
11-30-2004, 07:38 PM
what i mean is after watching AI on a few missions they just seem to prefer dumping their weapons n running away just seconds away from the target.

(then they just stay in the threat zone with no weapons asking to be shot at)

unless you put stand off weapons on their AC you have no chance of seeing a mission success unless you do it all yourself.

and this is with the AI set on excellent too !!!

is there anyway of improving this ?

Another gripe is with the mission editor and selecting a mission roll n losing weapons from your list when i personally feel all weapons should be available at all times.

and how come a tornado can't do a runway strike ?

RAF are best at it in the world guys you must do ya research

loadsa floors in what could have been a great sim.

you got my 30 n don't mind paying that at all as i just use it now for making vids as i'm sure alot of people do too which i think is this sims best roll in life TBH

BooHoo

boohoobadboy
11-30-2004, 07:38 PM
what i mean is after watching AI on a few missions they just seem to prefer dumping their weapons n running away just seconds away from the target.

(then they just stay in the threat zone with no weapons asking to be shot at)

unless you put stand off weapons on their AC you have no chance of seeing a mission success unless you do it all yourself.

and this is with the AI set on excellent too !!!

is there anyway of improving this ?

Another gripe is with the mission editor and selecting a mission roll n losing weapons from your list when i personally feel all weapons should be available at all times.

and how come a tornado can't do a runway strike ?

RAF are best at it in the world guys you must do ya research

loadsa floors in what could have been a great sim.

you got my 30 n don't mind paying that at all as i just use it now for making vids as i'm sure alot of people do too which i think is this sims best roll in life TBH

BooHoo

Talley_ho
11-30-2004, 07:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/shay_mcquaid/spam5.gif

JUST PLAYIN' ahhhhhh! gotcha.

boohoobadboy
11-30-2004, 11:46 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

only telling the truth my man

boohoobadboy
11-30-2004, 11:50 PM
Oh yeah i also forgot mission editor weather values changing themselves when they feel like it.

boohoobadboy
11-30-2004, 11:52 PM
i'll keep ya posted on any more things i think could be better about this sim http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif

boohoo

dragonball1957
11-30-2004, 11:55 PM
haha!!

lol , GOOD ONE Tallyho.

yea i do enemys run away too. i dont recall them dumping their weapons though, i guess for me then its totaly normal cause i guess they run out of bullets eventualy.

but yea about that weapons not showing up, i think i know what the problem is , i think if ur making a weapons arangment, u have to save it, or make a new one and save it there , cause sometimes , i too, would enter a mission with no weapons available while the enemy would have theirs.

but evertime i saved it instead it always then worked.

maybe that may help

Jex_TG
12-01-2004, 03:28 AM
As for the weather, perhaps you should trying patching your game to 1.02 - they fixed that.

boohoobadboy
12-01-2004, 03:59 PM
cheers for the replies

Patched to 1.02 n still get the weather values bug ?

my bad on the weapons thing I have sorted the issue i had there so thanks for the info anyways dragonball.