PDA

View Full Version : Trapped AFTER finishing mission!

aprilmarie29
02-19-2007, 01:11 AM
I'm new and have played through to the 3rd chapter. I can't sort through 25 pages trying to find what I need so...First of all, I cannot save anywhere in this chapter. Maybe that's a game feature, if so it sucks. Secondly, after taking the crystal, I head into the river tunnel as instructed, it fades out like I've completed the mission, and then pops back up with me forever trapped in the tunnel. Can't exit, can't save, can't leave like there's an invisible door at the opening and nothing on the back. VERY frustrating. I have downloaded both available patches.
I'm using the retail single player, windows Vista, gameplay fine otherwise.

aprilmarie29
02-19-2007, 01:11 AM
I'm new and have played through to the 3rd chapter. I can't sort through 25 pages trying to find what I need so...First of all, I cannot save anywhere in this chapter. Maybe that's a game feature, if so it sucks. Secondly, after taking the crystal, I head into the river tunnel as instructed, it fades out like I've completed the mission, and then pops back up with me forever trapped in the tunnel. Can't exit, can't save, can't leave like there's an invisible door at the opening and nothing on the back. VERY frustrating. I have downloaded both available patches.
I'm using the retail single player, windows Vista, gameplay fine otherwise.