PDA

View Full Version : Question from a newb

Nashkat99
04-30-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm new to the game and had a question or 2 about the versus mode. As a merc, how are you able to change gadgets and eqipment and stuff. The only thing that was available to use was flash grenades. I want mines, or frags. When I went to equipment, I could select it, but it wouldn't take (also noticed it had the little circle with the line through it). Can anyone point me in the direction of a pretty complete online/versus FAQ?

Nashkat99
04-30-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm new to the game and had a question or 2 about the versus mode. As a merc, how are you able to change gadgets and eqipment and stuff. The only thing that was available to use was flash grenades. I want mines, or frags. When I went to equipment, I could select it, but it wouldn't take (also noticed it had the little circle with the line through it). Can anyone point me in the direction of a pretty complete online/versus FAQ?

DarKA55ASSIN
04-30-2005, 07:12 PM
well i dont really have the time to make a versus faq but check www.ign.com (http://www.ign.com) for it and btw u could only use flashes is because of the deathmatch restrictions(u can edit them if ur the host)

Nashkat99
04-30-2005, 09:14 PM
I was the host and I tried to change the settings. Not sure if I did it right I suppose.

routeone
05-13-2005, 11:05 PM
As host, when you change the restrictions like putting frags on etc you have to go to the bottom of the page and there should be a bit that says "max gadgets" and you need to put this up to 4 as the default is 1.