PDA

View Full Version : Variety Bonuses + Achievements

Warforger
07-01-2011, 12:48 PM
So there's the achievement for getting all bonuses, currently I'm getting pretty bored of AC:B since I already leveled to 50 and no one plays Ranked. But anyway, how do you get all the variety bonuses? Alot of them are by chance like say revenge or chain or first blood, and don't give you too many points but that's already 3 bonuses, in order to get the best variety (I think Extreme) you have to get 15 bonuses. I'm guessing chain + focus + first blood + incognito + kill + poison + hidden, that's only 7 I can think of......

ANTRON77
07-01-2011, 12:54 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...388/m/8541066829/p/1 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/8541066829/p/1)

Here is a great thread outlining anything you need to know. If you want to see it done on video check mine or lazerjocks EV which are both in this thread.

Stowdace
07-01-2011, 12:54 PM
A full list of bonuses can be found under "Bonus Description" in the Progression menu.

Archosakun
07-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Silent, Discreet, Kill, Focus, Hidden, Acrobatic, Escape, Stun, Variety, Revenge, Poacher, Incognito, Multi-kill, Diversion, Aerial kill, First blood, Savior, Chain, Lure, Agony (or substitute for different poison bonus).

I LIE.
Not all of them, just the ones I can think of.

lynx_1985
07-01-2011, 12:58 PM
hey dude, yea it is 15, I don't think kill counts as one, what I do every match is try to aim for greater variety like this and try to achieve these bonuses every game;

incognio
silent
poison
stun
escape
hidden
acrobatic
focus

Thats 8 that I have control of hitting, the more common rare 50 pt bonuses are revenge, savior and maybe poacher. If I hit two out of them three I am then hoping to get another 5! (most common in order [my opinion] close call, poacher, chain, drop kill, grounded, double escape)

I think someone else will be a bit clearer but thats how I try to achieve my varities!

EDIT: oh and yea I forgot discrete, only because I find it hard to get it intentionally, I either get smoked or start a chase!