PDA

View Full Version : T2T - was blackscreening (fixed)

peterwrigley
08-30-2007, 01:03 PM
Hi guys,

This drove me nuts for a bit. The game would minimise to desktop and hang using >95% CPU.

Turns out an uninstall and reinstall works wonders. Changed resolution of my main screen (bought new monitors) which seemed to bring the problems - didn't notice though as I hadn't played it in ages and just thought it was a buglet.

If you want to use a wireless 360 pad with it make sure the pad is on before you launch the game or else it will not be recognised. That means fully on with the single segment illuminated, not still in the connecting phase.

Hope this helps someone!

Cheers

peterwrigley
08-30-2007, 01:03 PM
Hi guys,

This drove me nuts for a bit. The game would minimise to desktop and hang using >95% CPU.

Turns out an uninstall and reinstall works wonders. Changed resolution of my main screen (bought new monitors) which seemed to bring the problems - didn't notice though as I hadn't played it in ages and just thought it was a buglet.

If you want to use a wireless 360 pad with it make sure the pad is on before you launch the game or else it will not be recognised. That means fully on with the single segment illuminated, not still in the connecting phase.

Hope this helps someone!

Cheers