PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Taining & Exiting Animus

gmoneyboy
11-18-2010, 09:42 AM
Hey People,

I give up. Could someone walk me through the steps to get to Virtual Training and the steps to exit the Animus to play as Desmond in Monteriggioni? The in game manual defines a lot, but fails to list the steps to get there.

Fustrated,
G$

SlimeDynamiteD
11-18-2010, 09:45 AM
It's not that hard, just press your START button, it says: "Virtual Training" Go there and access the Virtual training you want to do

And for going to Desmond press START and select the "Exit the Animus" button

just exactly, how is this hard?

Munktor
11-18-2010, 09:46 AM
While you're in the game as Ezio - hit start then scroll to virtual missions.

If you want to go to Desmond - simply hit exit, and you'll be taken back to present time.

...this is how I accomplished such.

OathofAssassin
11-18-2010, 09:46 AM
While you play as Ezio, press start and on the menu there is a option saying "Virtual Training" and "Exit Animus".

FrankieSatt
11-18-2010, 10:17 AM
The problem is that you can't access it from the very start. You have to get further into the game before you access it and that is confusing people.

gmoneyboy
11-18-2010, 10:27 PM
OK SlimeDynamiteD, thanks for posting, but I dont recall saying I dont know how to read. So save the BS and obnoxious comments for someone else ok?

Take it from Munktor, OathofAssassin and FrankieSatt who know how to answer a question with facts and a better attitude. Thank you all for you help. I think I just need to get deeper in to the game as mentioned and the options will show up. I thought there was something wrong with my game, but now I know I need a little more patience. Thanks again, G$