PDA

View Full Version : Sound problem

Sw3ng
04-02-2005, 08:09 AM
Got an issue with the sound in scct... I start it up, works fine, start new game, works fine, after a bit of time the sound speeds up about 200%. Having a bit of an issue playing with Fisher sounding like a smurf on xtc... tried a few different sound drivers etc but its no use. Got latest patch too... Any suggestions?

Sw3ng
04-02-2005, 08:09 AM
Got an issue with the sound in scct... I start it up, works fine, start new game, works fine, after a bit of time the sound speeds up about 200%. Having a bit of an issue playing with Fisher sounding like a smurf on xtc... tried a few different sound drivers etc but its no use. Got latest patch too... Any suggestions?

CodeXcalibur
04-02-2005, 10:37 AM
Maybe the problem is only at this savepoint there (corrupted savepoint). Which sound card do you have? Look up in the dxdiag, and test the 3D sound. If the sound card is old, i would buy a new one.

Sw3ng
04-02-2005, 05:12 PM
It's an onboard sound on my abit AV8 board. Doesnt support 3d sound. Should it be so to play the game? Doesnt say so on the box... Surely it should still work. The card works for any other game out there.

It works fine in the start, just when i've played for a while...

Tried to erase saves and reinstall the program but still no solution... Will change the disc tomorrow.

Sw3ng
04-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Exchanged the disc for a new one. Now everything is fine and dandy... Great game! Saved myself the money of bying a new card too!!!