PDA

View Full Version : No feature info=over hyped price for steaming pile of dung

jemarque
06-30-2009, 08:47 AM
The fact that they havn't released any real information on the features of the game means that they really have no confidence in what they are making and are just going on the hype of their trailer to sucker people into buying it. I really do love the concept and the social dynamics of what this game is trying to make, but im not paying $60.00 for a steaming pile of dung flung into a box like "Big Game Hunter" with a TNN sticker slapped on it.

Im really not just a downer, I love psychology an sociology and the concept of this game has peaked my interest. But, I am observing the psycho/social actions of what the game makers are doing. Their actions thus far point to a steaming pile of dung that will steal peoples money rather than provide people with a new experience.

jemarque
06-30-2009, 08:47 AM
The fact that they havn't released any real information on the features of the game means that they really have no confidence in what they are making and are just going on the hype of their trailer to sucker people into buying it. I really do love the concept and the social dynamics of what this game is trying to make, but im not paying $60.00 for a steaming pile of dung flung into a box like "Big Game Hunter" with a TNN sticker slapped on it.

Im really not just a downer, I love psychology an sociology and the concept of this game has peaked my interest. But, I am observing the psycho/social actions of what the game makers are doing. Their actions thus far point to a steaming pile of dung that will steal peoples money rather than provide people with a new experience.

J_Eriksson
07-12-2009, 10:29 AM
Like Assasins Creed! crap...big time.