PDA

View Full Version : New Coop Maps - Anyone got details

BEESEEBUDD
08-02-2005, 06:11 PM
I apologize already if this has been answered, but I've looked as much as motivationally possible for me. I just want to know when the two new maps are going to be available. I read on the main, splintercell.com page that they'd be available throughout the summer; it's August 2nd today. Someone please let me know, coop rocks. Thanks.

BEESEEBUDD
08-02-2005, 06:11 PM
I apologize already if this has been answered, but I've looked as much as motivationally possible for me. I just want to know when the two new maps are going to be available. I read on the main, splintercell.com page that they'd be available throughout the summer; it's August 2nd today. Someone please let me know, coop rocks. Thanks.

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2005, 06:27 PM
You can get some cool info if you pick up the August XBOX Magazinehttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

BEESEEBUDD
08-02-2005, 06:30 PM
That really doesn't tell me anything LOL. Can you toss me one and let me know what you read? Thanks man.

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2005, 06:33 PM
It said something about UN HQ being the hardest coop map in the game because security is the tightest in any level. That's all I really remember.

BEESEEBUDD
08-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Thanks man. Sounds like a great level idea. No one knows when they'll be releasing the levels though?

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2005, 06:37 PM
Soon. No official date has been given yet, beyond "soon."

HorTyS
08-02-2005, 06:38 PM
one level is a nuclear plant in yongbyon north korean, where they've tracked colonel kim down to (since he escaped on a subway at the end of the train station.) the end of this level leads to the UN headquarters in new york. tight security, no kills allowed and civilians are all in this, likely to be the last ever, coop mission.

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Ask Rhoulette.She might tell you.

BEESEEBUDD
08-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Right on, at least I know there isn't an official date given yet! Thanks guys for answering my question. I lucked out and there wasn't any immature idiots that went way off topic. Again, thanks for your replies everyone. I'm out to practice up for the new maps, and maybe hand some azz back to some terrorists in sp. Later.

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2005, 06:55 PM
No problem.Glad we all could help.

And I am 14 and I stayed on topic,save now,and so don't say us kids can't shut up. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
-PK