PDA

View Full Version : How to get Custom Mission work ?

Celeon999
03-29-2005, 10:47 AM
Hmmm didnt find something with the search function so :

I just wanted to take a look on those mines and Icebergs but i cant get my custom mission to work.

I have an player sub and the things i would like to see placed. The validate funtion says only that none of these things has a waypoint.

ive created a folder named test in the singlemission folder and put the mission file in there.

In SH3 i can see my mission between the other original ones but when choose my mission and click on start nothing happens http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Whats wrong ?

Aviar
03-29-2005, 11:29 AM
When you save the mission, try using the 'Save (Normal Mission) As...' option.

Aviar

AW3rdUp
03-29-2005, 12:07 PM
There is a manual for the mission builder in the "documents" folder (it's a .pdf file). May be of some help to you.

If it's simply a matter of missing wp's, right-click on each of the items and select "add way point". Draw a single wp for each one (be sure to give it some distance or uncheck "delete after last wp").

BobTuck
03-29-2005, 03:00 PM
Celeon,

I had that problem too.

I found out it was because I hadn't given the mission save file exactly the same name as the folder I had put it in:
e.g. test.mis within

'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\SingleMissions\ English\test' folder.

Please also make sure that the mission has been successfully validated within the mission editor.

regards,

TASKFORCE1x1
04-06-2005, 01:57 AM
Topic moved to Com. Help April 6 2005.