PDA

View Full Version : [spoiler] Co-Op achievement issue

Delka.Support
04-16-2010, 01:48 AM
Hello everyone!

Well me and another person over xbox live just beat the game (I was Kestrel and died) on realistic (we had a blast) and the credits rolled (I exited it asap), but realized before I shut off my 360 that I didn't get the achievement for beating Co-Op on realistic. Is this a known issue and how to fix it because I really don't look forward to beating the whole co-op again on realistic, as good as it was I believe I earned my achievement after fighting through a virtual hell and back.

Thanks in advance.

T9X_69
04-16-2010, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Delka.Support:
Hello everyone!

Well me and another person over xbox live just beat the game (I was Kestrel and died) on realistic (we had a blast) and the credits rolled (I exited it asap), but realized before I shut off my 360 that I didn't get the achievement for beating Co-Op on realistic. Is this a known issue and how to fix it because I really don't look forward to beating the whole co-op again on realistic, as good as it was I believe I earned my achievement after fighting through a virtual hell and back.

Thanks in advance.

Actually it was the single player realistic achievement that was the known problem, not co-op. Did you check all the chapters to make sure there all complete on realistic? Also the achievement pops up before the fight between Archer and Kestrel, so I think your missing something in the story.

ms-kleaneasy
04-16-2010, 04:34 AM
Thanks T9X, good job I have to read all threads or that spoiler might have upset me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Thread title edited with spoiler note

@ Delka - I'm looking into this but sadly can't offer any answers right now. I'll let you know as soon as we've got something

Aveelo
04-16-2010, 04:57 AM
@ms-kleaneasy Did You Can Look For Realistic Achievement On Single Player ?

ms-kleaneasy
04-16-2010, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Aveelo:

We're looking into both issues, sorry its been so manic on the forums I've not had chance to reply to a post saying that but be assured we do know and are investigating it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

T9X_69
04-16-2010, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Aveelo:

If you really enjoy the single player and want the achievement. Just clear your cache and re-play the single player, from start to finish before you download the update again, and it should give you the achievement. You could always wait until they fix the issue, but thats just an alternate way.

Aveelo
04-16-2010, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aveelo:

We're looking into both issues, sorry its been so manic on the forums I've not had chance to reply to a post saying that but be assured we do know and are investigating it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>kk ty

Nest23
04-22-2010, 06:13 PM
i just had this same problem. i was pretty ****ed