PDA

View Full Version : action points in assassins creed legacy

odiodi2010
04-13-2011, 12:26 AM
example: in the action I have 452 points but I have only distributed the skilled 440 points, anyone know what happened to the 12 points missing or someone you feel the same? help thanks

LuigiPT
04-13-2011, 03:57 AM
I'm going to try to decode what you said. Let me tell you, it is hard indeed.
So, what you're trying to say is that before doing a redistribution you had the total of 452 AP and now after redistributing your points you only have a total of 440 AP? Is that it?

Well, I can't find an exact reason, you would need an actual Abstergo Employee to help you.
What I think that might have happen was that you got some extra AP due to some kind of bug during your gameplay, it doesn't mean you did it on purpose, it's just that it happened and you added those points to you AP pool. Most likely, after the redistribution the DDS simply "deleted" these AP points that were not valid making you have less 12 AP.

CowPan
04-13-2011, 02:35 PM
You most probably had +12 AP from putting a lot into Combat, and then you put in less and so lost 12.

GarethWright
04-13-2011, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by odiodi2010:
example: in the action I have 452 points but I have only distributed the skilled 440 points, anyone know what happened to the 12 points missing or someone you feel the same? help thanks

You start with the game with 12ap, these cannot be redistributed. this would be my guess.