PDA

View Full Version : outfitting team equipment

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 01:37 AM
This may have been asked, but i couldn't find it. Is there a way to customize team equipment in single player? Xbox mag says you can and you were able to in older Rainbow 6 games (i haven't played raven shield on pc). so can you change your teammates' equipment? thanks.

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 01:37 AM
This may have been asked, but i couldn't find it. Is there a way to customize team equipment in single player? Xbox mag says you can and you were able to in older Rainbow 6 games (i haven't played raven shield on pc). so can you change your teammates' equipment? thanks.

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 01:58 AM
you cant decide what your team mates take to mission, thats old news...

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 02:47 AM
You can't choose exactly what they have, but there is ways to change what they have. For example, each guy will start with a set weapon. If the level is mainly indoors, he will have a sub-machinegun. If it is outdoors, an assault rifle. However if you choose a silenced weapon like an MP5SD or UMP, they will all take silenced weapons. There may be other ways that there equipment changes based on what you choose but I haven't noticed any.

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 03:59 PM
if you wear a mask tho your whole team wears one too just something i noticed http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 04:00 PM
I've noticed that whenever you take sniper rifle, your team mates take mp5's

XyZspineZyX
11-04-2003, 04:02 PM
yeah ive noticed the team like mp5 /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif rolf = ) ok im out haha

XBL Account : RoXx0r
Live 0n : GRIT , GR , R6:3 n0w : )

XyZspineZyX
11-05-2003, 04:35 AM
Yeah I have'nt really been able to change what they have on either. Best bet as said from many of others, is to just trial/error. See what you get when you equip yourself with a sniper or a shotgun. Gamertag: "Jabo1"

Visit my homepage at jaboshomepage.envy.nu