" Assassination mode
" Retrieval mode
" ORIGINAL Conquest mode
" 4 player coop story
" All Vegas 1 maps
" Host selectable options for respawn for all modes

Brainp0wa
05-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Some DLC while we wait for the next game would be nice.

ChronicCritic
05-13-2008, 01:35 PM
Any DLC for this game would be good , god knows this game desperately needs it to keep people interested.

It would be nice if Ubi could add an optional Hardcore mode either through DLC or a patch for this game that would disable stuff like health regeneration.Radar (unless using a GPS),and if possible disable 3rd person mode.

Rogue__Spear
05-13-2008, 02:09 PM
If this game gets DLC, it should be free. I'm not giving Ubisoft another red cent after this half baked atrocity they released.

ThaRebeliouZ
05-14-2008, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Rogue__Spear:
If this game gets DLC, it should be free. I'm not giving Ubisoft another red cent after this half baked atrocity they released.

I agree. The support of this game seems to be lagging behind as much as the bullets in most Versus matches. Does Ubisoft want to keep this game alive in the mist of all these big titles dropping or yet to drop?

DexLuther
05-14-2008, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Rator_1:
" All Vegas 1 maps
" Host selectable options for respawn for all modes

no, and no.

No over played Vegas 1 maps, and no encouraging people to play Rainbow Six with respawns on even more.

cF Zeus
05-15-2008, 12:08 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">*EDIT*</span>, the whole point here is you would still be able to play how you wanted and so would everyone else. Quit being a ****.

<span class="ev_code_RED">*EDIT - No need for the name calling*</span>

STRAKAZulu
05-15-2008, 12:17 PM
A few more guns, and the missing armors from Vegas 1 would be nice. I miss my old Cyclone arms, the only ones that covered the back of the hand.

Some NEW maps, and maybe a few classics from past RB6's would be appreciated.

Maybe, also a patch that would fix the fact that you can use the Curved Boonie Hat with a custom face, but not the regular Boonie Hat.

Michaud_Mia
05-15-2008, 04:05 PM
whats with ppl wanting the old maps, like if you like em so much, go back to Vegas 1 and play those, no more Calypso i want NEW maps...

and for guns, we dident see them in DLC last time, so i doubt we will get em this time although it would be really nice and i got a list of guns(i think we all do)
for me i wanna see an M60E3 personally

ONE-1
05-15-2008, 04:11 PM
I wouldn't expect dlc anytime in the near future. If we get anything it might be near the end of he summer. But if we do get dlc i would want a hardcore mode, thats it. Is it really that hard to add a hardcore mode?