PDA

View Full Version : Game Always Crashes When Autosave Is Selected!!!

Bex2008
03-23-2007, 07:08 AM
really really annoyed with this game. bought it earlier today and have spent the last 3 hours installing it on 2 PC's in my house and just asked my neighbour if he'd be kind enough to check it out on his own PC before I return it to the shop.

problem is the game starts up fine but as soon as you enable the autosave feature the game crashes back to the desktop instantly!!!!!

i've just read another thread on here which seems to say that this is a universal problem with the game so why haven't ubi done anything about it and released a patch?

the spec of the PC's I've tried it on today are P4's with 2.8-3.2GHz CPU's and 1GB of sysytem RAM. All PC's are using an ATI branded video card with at least a 128MB of video memory.

does ANYONE PLEASE know what's causing this problem? It's defiantely something to do wit the AUTOSAVE feature that's for sure.

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE as I really want to try this game out and not return it to the shops http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

P.S. Can UBI be contacted directly to make them aware of this problem so they can hopefully do something about it??

Bex2008
03-23-2007, 07:08 AM
really really annoyed with this game. bought it earlier today and have spent the last 3 hours installing it on 2 PC's in my house and just asked my neighbour if he'd be kind enough to check it out on his own PC before I return it to the shop.

problem is the game starts up fine but as soon as you enable the autosave feature the game crashes back to the desktop instantly!!!!!

i've just read another thread on here which seems to say that this is a universal problem with the game so why haven't ubi done anything about it and released a patch?

the spec of the PC's I've tried it on today are P4's with 2.8-3.2GHz CPU's and 1GB of sysytem RAM. All PC's are using an ATI branded video card with at least a 128MB of video memory.

does ANYONE PLEASE know what's causing this problem? It's defiantely something to do wit the AUTOSAVE feature that's for sure.

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE as I really want to try this game out and not return it to the shops http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

P.S. Can UBI be contacted directly to make them aware of this problem so they can hopefully do something about it??

Speedyserd
03-25-2007, 12:31 PM
I've already contacted Tech Support about this issue. Hopefully, this situation will be fixed soon since it is a universal issue.