PDA

View Full Version : amazing



chaz.m
12-10-2010, 06:23 AM
assassins creed is by far the best series of games i have ever come across, i am taking a games development coarse at the moment and in every disscussion we have i bring it up. the story is amazing and original and also extremly compelling not to mention the beautiful graphics and scenery and of course the charaters if theres anything i want to gain from this message it is to get others to enjoy the gam,e and to let the creators know the epicness of there work and the appriciation i have WELL DONE OLD CHAPS

persiateddy95
12-10-2010, 06:28 AM
the best series of games i have ever come across
Go play more then.

There's a specific thread for feedback:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...024/m/4821045298/p/1 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298/p/1)

Ru1986
12-10-2010, 06:29 AM
Whole hartley agree with everything you have said it is an incrediblly compelling, cutting edge series of games and with each game they bring out it just gets better.

TheSpectator
12-10-2010, 06:32 AM
(OP puts the keyboard down and returns his hands back to ball tickling position as he sucks ubi's)
<span class="ev_code_RED">Do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

Ru1986
12-10-2010, 06:38 AM
A bit strange??????

obliviondoll
12-10-2010, 06:49 AM
I rather like the series myself, and openly admit to being obsessed with the games.

I'm fairly certain I'll never say a game's perfect, but the AC games are my favourite series ever. Plenty of games VERY close behind its awesomeness though.

Murcuseo
12-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by TheSpectator:
(OP puts the keyboard down and returns his hands back to ball tickling position as he sucks ubi's)

That's pretty unnecessary chief, he was just showing his appreciation. Quit acting like a childish idiot.

TheSpectator
12-10-2010, 06:53 AM
I apologize for my previous post. It's pretty late here in Australia and I am quite high. The only bad thing I could ever say about the AC series is HAVING TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!!!
Especially since the developers are quite fond of their cliffhanger endings.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Blackglasswar
12-10-2010, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheSpectator:
(OP puts the keyboard down and returns his hands back to ball tickling position as he sucks ubi's )

That's pretty unecessary chief, he was just showing his appreciation. Quit acting like a childish idiot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!

I agree with Robson... grow up and stop bashing appreciation.

TheSpectator
12-10-2010, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by Blackglasswar:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheSpectator:
(OP puts the keyboard down and returns his hands back to ball tickling position as he sucks ubi's)

That's pretty unecessary chief, he was just showing his appreciation. Quit acting like a childish idiot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!

I agree with Robson... grow up and stop bashing appreciation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm so sorry man i wish i could take it back man but it's too late man IT'S TOO LATE!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

persiateddy95
12-10-2010, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by TheSpectator:
I'm so sorry man i wish i could take it back man but it's too late man IT'S TOO LATE!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif
The delete button is still there.

Ru1986
12-10-2010, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by TheSpectator:
I apologize for my previous post. It's pretty late here in Australia and I am quite high. The only bad thing I could ever say about the AC series is HAVING TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!!!
Especially since the developers are quite fond of their cliffhanger endings.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Being High and tired is no excuses lol. Besides being high would surely make you praise them to http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

Black_Widow9
12-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Please use this Topic for your Feedback.
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298/p/1)

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>