PDA

View Full Version : Kola Cell

kalle90
01-06-2008, 11:43 AM
Can i download it for Xbox anymore?

Whenever i try is just says can't connect to Xbox Live. So does KOTOR 1. Otherwise works pretty well.

I know there are problems with Xbox Live. But is this because of that, or are the games just so old downloads aren't available anymore?

CoastalGirl
01-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by kalle90:
Can i download it for Xbox anymore?

Whenever i try is just says can't connect to Xbox Live. So does KOTOR 1. Otherwise works pretty well.

I know there are problems with Xbox Live. But is this because of that, or are the games just so old downloads aren't available anymore?
I was able to download the bonus missions onto my 360 not too long ago, so I assume they're still there.

Bob_Bobber0
01-07-2008, 12:24 PM
LIVE has been having a ton of problems lately, just keep trying, i still cant recover my account yet...

Angel421991
01-08-2008, 10:14 AM
it should work. i downloaded the 3 extra missions a few months ago and didn't have any problems. hope it works out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif those missions are some of the best ones i've played.

kalle90
01-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Been trying a lot. But still can't do it, with and of my older games like Splinter Cell, Brute Force and KOTOR. Seems like there is no Xboxlive at all, "cant connect, cant download update", always get disconnected when im signing in etc. But newer games like Pandora Tomorrow, Burnout 3, Halo2 and 3 and Forza work PRETTY fine. Republic Commando and Splinter Cell have completely same menus and options, why possibly can other work and other not?

Maybe its just luck. I have just 1 month trial and those missions could be fun long after.

BTW. Is there more bonus Story missions besides Kola? I was all about Kola and Masse http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Angel421991
01-09-2008, 11:28 AM
yeah. besides kola cell, there are 2 other missions. one where you infiltrate and get to a submarine and another where you are on the submarine. the submarine mission is a lot like the one on pandora tomorrow.

marinius
01-10-2008, 04:44 AM
@kalle90:
You could of course also consider buying a new disc with the three bonus missions included. I did that a while ago, cost me less than 10 euro, well worth it!

kalle90
01-10-2008, 07:10 AM
It worked. yay. Lots of time it take.