PDA

View Full Version : OT Commanders At War

Baolo
02-16-2009, 09:26 AM
Dont know if any of you get the Military Channel but they have a great new show called Commanders At War that airs on Mondays at 9pm est. Tonite will be the 2nd in the series. It is a great show so far the first one was about the Battle of Singapore. The show takes a look at the two opposing commanders for a battle and breaks down in great detail there strengths and weaknesses it is very intersting. Tonites will be about Midway so if you get military channel check it out.

Baolo
02-16-2009, 09:26 AM
Dont know if any of you get the Military Channel but they have a great new show called Commanders At War that airs on Mondays at 9pm est. Tonite will be the 2nd in the series. It is a great show so far the first one was about the Battle of Singapore. The show takes a look at the two opposing commanders for a battle and breaks down in great detail there strengths and weaknesses it is very intersting. Tonites will be about Midway so if you get military channel check it out.

tambor198
02-16-2009, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the head's up, Balao. I may just tune in for that. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

MWolfe1963
02-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Thanks...I'll be watching.

bubblehead1980
02-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Will be out at dinner when its on but will definitely TIVO it.I saw the previews the other day and was excited to see Midway was on.I watch History channel more than Military Channel but will def tivo it.

Wish History channel would play some of its great shows from the past like "Silent Service" and "Five Star Heros"...or was it Four Star Heroes...anyway they made several about Nimitz, Halsey, McArthur and Spruance...each were a 2 or 3 hours long and were very well done.Have not aired in a couple years.