PDA

View Full Version : BUGS in AC Brotherhood.

Mr-Quest
11-19-2010, 08:48 AM
ive spotted more then 12 bugs by now ive bin in the walls, inside of my horse, guards flying, icons disaper. and so on. well UBISOFT fix this problem Please.

D173120T
11-19-2010, 08:56 AM
It might help if you can expand a bit on the problems you found.Also what Platform you are using.

cr0wnes7
11-19-2010, 09:13 AM
No hidden blade execution sound when performing a high profile kill. Total bummer. That sound is signature to the franchise.

Playing on X360.

BlueDog9
11-19-2010, 10:20 AM
i would die to see those bugs right now,.... i cant even play the bloody game,... it freezes in the opening intro,.. same place every time,... i haven't experienced one bit of game play yet,... 6 hours and counting. ROYAL DISAPPOINTMENT

XBOX 360.

Climbmaster1
11-19-2010, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by BlueDog9:
i would die to see those bugs right now,.... i cant even play the bloody game,... it freezes in the opening intro,.. same place every time,... i haven't experienced one bit of game play yet,... 6 hours and counting. ROYAL DISAPPOINTMENT

XBOX 360.

I'd say install the game to your HDD. If that doesn't work I'd say your video card is shot and you need a new Xbox or send it in for repairs claiming your are getting a RROD.

BlueDog9
11-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Climbmaster1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlueDog9:

XBOX 360.

XBOX 360

I'd say install the game to your HDD. If that doesn't work I'd say your video card is shot and you need a new Xbox or send it in for repairs claiming your are getting a RROD. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks for the suggestion but i can guarantee this is not the console,... i have fixed a few in my time. this super elite is under a year old and every other game i play works perfectly every time. if it was that simple i would probably be a little happier hahahha.
allthough i might try installing to HDD,.. worth a go ey.
XBOX 360

Mr-Quest
11-19-2010, 12:04 PM
and im stuck now my next ! point is in a area which i can't enter WTF is worng with this game.

Shayne31
11-19-2010, 12:32 PM
I found a bug online. Lastt night I was playing wanted and I was not assigned a target for 5 minues, this no target thing has happned quite a few times, so I tried to kill someone to respawn. What i tried to do was shoot a civilian and what I got instead was 5 minutes of the gun sound over and over, no one was killed, and I couldn't do anything to anybody, and no one could do anything to me. It was like I was in the world without any other players and I had to mute my tv to get rid of the sound. I was having a good game so I didn't want to exit... wll atleast the first 5 minutes were good.

Keyboard is buggered ignore the spelling

Black_Widow9
11-19-2010, 03:34 PM
Just stating that you have bugs doesn't really help anything.Please post in detail here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Bugs and Issues thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/7421045298)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>