PDA

View Full Version : Achivement not showing up for beating solo on realistic.

tmbow27
04-18-2010, 08:45 AM
I got the u-play points but the gamer points aren't coming in. I have completed the story 4 times on realistic and sat through the credits three times (not the first time) and no matter what I do, the achievement is not coming up. I don't want to resort to erasing the saved game and playing through again. Anyone have any other suggestions?

xRLx_Intrepid
05-09-2010, 10:39 AM
I started off playing in normal mode and got through Diwaniya Iraq. Changed to Realistic on washington monument and continued playing the game on that mode until the credits rolled at the end. I went back and played thru Diwaniya on realistic and the achievement has not come up. I'm on Lincoln Memorial and it still has not come up.

ms-kleaneasy
05-09-2010, 12:36 PM
The devs are aware of this glitch and a fix will be coming.

When you view the scene select each of your missions should show 3 red dots, as long as they do you will automatically receive the achievement when the update comes through http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

EscoBlades
05-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Any ETA on the patch Lisa?

(not that i have to worry http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif)

ms-kleaneasy
05-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Not at the moment no, I suspect they're planning to bundle a few things together but couldn't say for sure

xRLx_Intrepid
05-10-2010, 08:38 AM
Ok, thanks. All show 3 red dots btw.

swearengen482
05-10-2010, 09:18 AM
I had the same problem and did not get the achievement for completing the single player story on realistic. I did find and answer on some site that said to play the last 2 missions over again in the scene selection. I did(make sure it is set to realistic) and it worked. Hope that helps.

TheGreatAsshair
05-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Just curious if there is an admin or someone out there who could tell me if I will still get the achievement...

I beat the coop and single on realistic but was hit by the glitch and did not get the achievement. All levels/chapters showed the 3 dots to confirm - HOWEVER, I transferred my profile/saves from my 20GB HD to my new 120GB and now while I everything else works fine and I have my PEC progress and completed achievements showing I no longer have all the single player levels unlocked and available to select (and thus no 3 dots)...same with coop multiplayer.

Does this mean that when the patch is released the game will not recognize that I beat them on realistic and will have to replay both modes on realistic?

I suppose I almost know the answer but hoping I am wrong...if this will not give me the achievement is there any way to resolve this without re-doing all that?

SilencedScream0
05-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by TheGreatAsshair:
Just curious if there is an admin or someone out there who could tell me if I will still get the achievement...

I beat the coop and single on realistic but was hit by the glitch and did not get the achievement. All levels/chapters showed the 3 dots to confirm - HOWEVER, I transferred my profile/saves from my 20GB HD to my new 120GB and now while I everything else works fine and I have my PEC progress and completed achievements showing I no longer have all the single player levels unlocked and available to select (and thus no 3 dots)...same with coop multiplayer.

Does this mean that when the patch is released the game will not recognize that I beat them on realistic and will have to replay both modes on realistic?

I suppose I almost know the answer but hoping I am wrong...if this will not give me the achievement is there any way to resolve this without re-doing all that?

I'm not a developer, but I'm pretty sure that the achievement comes solely from having all three red dots on all three levels.
If that's missing, no achievement.

There's nothing that can be done for just you without possibly affecting other people's achievements as well.
Sorry mate. Chances aren't looking good.
You'll have to re-do it all.

x10OBMOC
05-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Just trade it in while you still can get some money for it. I did and feel much better. It's like I took the pole out of my [edit] and now I can get back to playing a High Quality game.

Darklight43
05-14-2010, 02:36 AM
Also not a dev but work with em...
I suspect the patch will just check each level has the three dots and unlock it off that.

Seems the simple way to go.