PDA

View Full Version : What is the *thing* on Ezio's belt in ACB? You know, on the buckle bit?

Rakudaton
12-18-2010, 03:53 AM
It's the one that appears just before the main menu. It looks somewhat like a face with a crown and wings/fire coming out the side. It looks strangely... pirate-y... to me.

Is it Juno? That's the closest thing in the game that it resembles. But how could that be? Ezio got his suit a long time before going to the SPOILERS <span class="ev_code_WHITE">vault under the colloseum</span> /SPOILERS. As such the assassins were unaware of Juno's existence or what she looked like - in fact for all we know, Ezio didn't even see Juno when he went there. So what IS that buckle representing? I thought it might be an eagle or something... but it looks weird.

Secondly: the historians among us may have noticed a large time gap between Cesare's imprisonment and his death - he didn't escape immediately and then immediately end up fighting in Vianna. Does anyone reckon there'll be some DLC showing us how Ezio hunted him down?

Yoshack Fyre84
12-18-2010, 05:45 AM
I believe there will be. I doubt any DLC will be for anything AFTER. But I really HOPE we get a DLC that gives us some ANSWERS of what's going on with Desmond!

triforceman5
12-18-2010, 06:11 AM
I assume you mean Minera (who's face flashes before the main menu sometimes) from AC2... Is this your first AC game? Just wondering...

BK-110
12-18-2010, 09:29 AM
I'd love to see some extra DLC for the gap between sequence 8 and 9, after all it's 4 years...

Rakudaton
12-18-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by triforceman5:
I assume you mean Minera (who's face flashes before the main menu sometimes) from AC2... Is this your first AC game? Just wondering...

No, I've played all three main games. And no, I don't mean Minerva. When the screen pops up saying "this work of fiction was inspired by..." you get a background picture of his belt buckle (just an outline without colour). It ISN'T Minerva, but it somewhat resembles Juno. Have you finished ACB? Do you not know what I'm talking about? SPOILERS <span class="ev_code_WHITE">You meet Juno at the end, another of the TWCB</span> /SPOILERS and it looks somewhat like her.

LordWolv
12-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Oh, you mean that. It's just the logo of the Assassins, nothing more. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

triforceman5
12-18-2010, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Rakudaton:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:

No, I've played all three main games. And no, I don't mean Minerva. When the screen pops up saying "this work of fiction was inspired by..." you get a background picture of his belt buckle (just an outline without colour). It ISN'T Minerva, but it somewhat resembles Juno. Have you finished ACB? Do you not know what I'm talking about? SPOILERS <span class="ev_code_WHITE">You meet Juno at the end, another of the TWCB</span> /SPOILERS and it looks somewhat like her. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol, I got AC: B on the 18th (pre-order didn't arrive at my house 'til then) and finished on the 19th. (and I too have played through all 3 games) I checked, and now I see what you meant. Sometimes, Minerva's face flashes before it says "Aassassin's Creed: Brotherhood" so that's what I thought you meant.

kriegerdesgottes
12-18-2010, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Yoshack_Fyre:
I believe there will be. I doubt any DLC will be for anything AFTER. But I really HOPE we get a DLC that gives us some ANSWERS of what's going on with Desmond! yeah that's what I was hoping too but I doubt it will happen.