PDA

View Full Version : semi noob help please.

quix001
11-19-2003, 04:02 PM
Ok i dont know if i completed the shroom age yet, ive gotten the poll, but i cant get one of those things to spin, dunno if it should or not dunno. and ive started messing with another age where the buildings are turning, and i cant find anything there just got power goin and have read and read but cant find anything.

Ive spent like total of 4hrs messing around with nothing accomplished, and my question is this, does one age have anything todo with another? do i move on then somehow later in an other age find a book etc that takes me to another age where i complete it or what? or do you complete the level/age at 1 time?

quix001
11-19-2003, 04:02 PM
Ok i dont know if i completed the shroom age yet, ive gotten the poll, but i cant get one of those things to spin, dunno if it should or not dunno. and ive started messing with another age where the buildings are turning, and i cant find anything there just got power goin and have read and read but cant find anything.

Ive spent like total of 4hrs messing around with nothing accomplished, and my question is this, does one age have anything todo with another? do i move on then somehow later in an other age find a book etc that takes me to another age where i complete it or what? or do you complete the level/age at 1 time?

cookymonster666
11-19-2003, 04:07 PM
Hiya

you can do the ages in any order

If you got the power on in garison then you're moving along nicely

If you're stuck go and checkout another age
come back later

If you can resist..stay away from spoilers...you'll regret it

Cooky

Srikandi
11-20-2003, 01:23 AM
There's one case where you need to visit one age to complete another. So do what the Monster said: if you get stuck, try another age.

Edit: Hmm -- maybe two cases, depending on how you count "ages." http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

quix001
11-20-2003, 07:54 AM
ok cool thnx!

CosimoDeMedici
11-20-2003, 08:17 AM
I would say this is normally true, but is not true with Uru. There are still bugs in the game and you could lose hours (as I did) on a puzzle that is bugged before being set straight by a spoiler.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cookymonster666:

If you can resist..stay away from spoilers...you'll regret it

Cooky<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>