PDA

View Full Version : Random Templar attacks

Inorganic9_2
12-23-2011, 06:20 AM
Does anyone know what triggers Templar attacks in the street? It can't be truly random, because I've been attacked in the same places every time I've been attacked. Mostly by the bridge in Constantine North (I think; it has sticky shells next to it) and by the blacksmith in Bayezid North. I am currently thinking it has something to do with distance walked; I'm walking a lot more in this playthrough and have been attacked more often.

It's fun to hear someone shout "non nobis domine!" and then for a load of Templars troops to run at you with swords drawn.

LightRey
12-23-2011, 06:30 AM
I'm not entirely sure myself. I wouldn't be surprised if it were basically the same as with Cento Occhi in ACB though. They only showed up at night at certain spots and it was a chance encounter as you could walk past those points several times without anyone showing up.

Inorganic9_2
12-23-2011, 06:52 AM
I'm having trouble remembering if I've been attacked in the day. I've been attacked in the evening, most definitely.

LightRey
12-23-2011, 03:11 PM
I've only been attacked a few times and that was quite a while ago, so I really can't be sure if it was night when I was attacked.

naran6142
12-23-2011, 10:20 PM
not sure myself, ive been attack by 2 stalkers at the same time before, so no idea what causes it

Inorganic9_2
12-24-2011, 02:41 PM
Stalkers appear far more often than random Templars and seemingly at any random point of the map. I've been attacked by three stalkers in a row before. Possibly four.

LightRey
12-24-2011, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
Stalkers appear far more often than random Templars and seemingly at any random point of the map. I've been attacked by three stalkers in a row before. Possibly four.
Same here. I've had 4 of them attack me in a row all at the same place while I was busy playing the Mediterranean Defense minigame for a while.

InfectedNation
12-24-2011, 03:08 PM
I find that at least 2 stalkers will always attack you in the mission in which you stalk Tarik through the Bazaar.

LightRey
12-24-2011, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by InfectedNation:
I find that at least 2 stalkers will always attack you in the mission in which you stalk Tarik through the Bazaar.
Yep. There's also a scripted one in at least one of the master assassin missions.